Honda Accord: Rear Bumper Finisher Cover Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to prevent damage.
- Take care not to scratch the rear bumper or the body.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Remove the screw and detach the clips. Pull the rear bumper finisher cover (A) forward to release the hooks (B), then remove the cover from the rear bumper (C).
NOTE: To release the clips, pry up on the center pin at the notch <D).
2. Install the cover in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips into place securely.
Rear Bumper Removal/InstallationNOTE: - Have an assistant help you when removing and installing the rear bumper. - Take care not to scratch the rear bumper or the body. - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - When prying ...
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) -Required Federal Explanation
Each tire, including the spare (if provided), should be checked monthly when cold and inflated to the inflation pressure recommended by the vehicle manufacturer on the vehicle placard or tire infl ...
With automatic lighting Without automatic lighting Back-up Lights Brake Lights ...
Wiper Motor Replacement
Removal 1. Open the hood. Remove the caps (A) and nuts (B). NOTE: The illustration shows 4-door. 2. Close the hood, then spread protective cloths (A) on the hood to avoid scratching the hood e ...