Honda Accord: Rear Bumper Finisher Cover Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to prevent damage.
- Take care not to scratch the rear bumper or the body.
- When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Remove the screw and detach the clips. Pull the rear bumper finisher cover (A) forward to release the hooks (B), then remove the cover from the rear bumper (C).
NOTE: To release the clips, pry up on the center pin at the notch <D).
2. Install the cover in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips into place securely.
Crankshaft and Piston Remowal
1 Remove the engine/transmission (see page 5-3). 2. Remove the transmission: - Manual transmission (see page 13-7) m Automatic transmission (see page 14-194) 3. M/T model: Remove the flywheel (s ...
If you need to park your vehicle for an extended period (more than 1 month), there are several things you should do to prepare it for storage. Proper preparation helps prevent deterioration a ...
Cam Chain Auto-tensioner Removal
Removal 1.Remove the chain case cover 2. Turn the crankshaft counterclockwise to compress the auto-tensioner. 3. Align the holes on the lock (A) and the auto-tensioner (B), then insert a 1.2 ...