Honda Accord: Master Cylinder Inspection
1. Remove the master cylinder (see page 19-26).
2. Inspect and note these items: - Before reassembling, check that all parts are free of dirt and other foreign particles.
- Do not try to disassemble the master cylinder assembly. Replace the master cylinder assembly with a new part, if necessary.
- Do not allow dirt or foreign matter to contaminate the brake fluid.
3. Install the master cylinder (see page 19-26).
Oil Filter Feed Pipe Replacement
1. Remove the oil filter base (see page 8-13). 2. Remove the oil filter feed pipe. 3. Install the two 20 x 1.5 mm nuts (A) onto the new oil filter feed pipe. Hold one nut with a wrench, then us ...
Housing and Shaft Assembly Removal
Special Tools Required Housing Puller 07HAC-PK40102 1. Remove the ATF feed pipe (A) from the idler gear shaft, and remove the ATF lubrication pipe (B) from the transmission housing. 2. Remove ...