Honda Accord: Master Cylinder Inspection
1. Remove the master cylinder (see page 19-26).
2. Inspect and note these items: - Before reassembling, check that all parts are free of dirt and other foreign particles.
- Do not try to disassemble the master cylinder assembly. Replace the master cylinder assembly with a new part, if necessary.
- Do not allow dirt or foreign matter to contaminate the brake fluid.
3. Install the master cylinder (see page 19-26).
Forward Collision Warning (FCW)*
Alerts you when it detects the possibility of your vehicle colliding with the vehicle in front of yours. If the system determines a collision is possible, it gives both visual and audible alert ...
If equipped Bluetooth HandsFreeLink (HFL) allows you to place and receive phone calls using voice commands, without handling your cell phone. To use HFL, you need a Bluetoothcompatible cell ...
Emergency Trunk Opener
The trunk release lever allows you to open the trunk from inside for your safety. Slide the release lever in the direction of the arrow. Parents should decide if their children should be sho ...