Honda Accord: Brake Pedal Position Switch Test
1. Disconnect the 4P connector (A) from the brake pedal position switch (B).
2. Check for continuity between terminals No. 1 and No.
вЂў There should be continuity when the brake pedal is pressed.
вЂў There should be no continuity when the brake pedal is released.
3. Check for continuity between terminals No. 3 and No.
вЂў There should be no continuity when the brake pedal is pressed.
вЂў There should be continuity when the brake pedal is released.
4. If the test result are not as specified, adjust or replace the switch, or adjust the pedal height (see page 19-6).
If the results are still not as specified, replace the switch.
High Mount Brake Light Replacement1. Open the trunk lid. 2. Disconnect the 2P connector (A) from the high mount brake light. High Mount Brake Light: 21 W 3. Turn the bulb socket (B) 45 В° counterclockwise to remove the bulb ...
Fuel Fill Pipe Removal/Installation
1. Drain the fuel tank (see page 11-309). 2. Remove the fuel fill cap. 3. Remove the left rear wheel. 4. Remove the fuel fill pipe cover (A). 5. Disconnect the quick-connect fittings (A) ( ...
Change Lever Assembly Disassembly/Reassembly
NOTE: Prior to reassembling, clean all the parts in solvent, dry them, and apply grease to contact surfaces as shown. Do not wash the rubber parts with solvent. ...