Honda Accord: Brake Pedal Position Switch Test
1. Disconnect the 4P connector (A) from the brake pedal position switch (B).
2. Check for continuity between terminals No. 1 and No.
вЂў There should be continuity when the brake pedal is pressed.
вЂў There should be no continuity when the brake pedal is released.
3. Check for continuity between terminals No. 3 and No.
вЂў There should be no continuity when the brake pedal is pressed.
вЂў There should be continuity when the brake pedal is released.
4. If the test result are not as specified, adjust or replace the switch, or adjust the pedal height (see page 19-6).
If the results are still not as specified, replace the switch.
Component Location Index
With navigation system ...
Damper/Spring Removal and Installation
Removal 1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the rear wheel. 3. Fold down the rear seat-back, then remove the lid (A). NOTE: For 4-door, lift up the tab (B) inside und ...
Rear Power Window Motor Test
1. Remove the rear power window switch (see page 22-307). 2. Test the motor in each direction by connecting battery power and ground to the rear power window switch 14P connector (A) according t ...