Honda Accord: License Plate Light Replacement
1. Poll the license plate light assembly out, and disconnect the 2P connector (A) from the license plate light.
License Plate Light: 5W
2. Separate the lens (B) and housing (C), then remove the bulb.
3. Install the light in the reverse order of removal
1. Remove the license plate light (A), and disconnect the 2P connector (B) from the license plate light.
License Plate Light: 5 W
2. Separate the lens (C) and housing (D), then remove the bulb.
3. Install the light in the reverse order of removal.
Taillight Replacement4-door 1 Remove the rear bumper (see page 20-260). 2. Remove the trunk side trim panel (see page 20-132). 3. Disconnect the connectors (A) from the taillights (B). 4 . Turn the bulb sockets ...
High Mount Brake Light Replacement1. Open the trunk lid. 2. Disconnect the 2P connector (A) from the high mount brake light. High Mount Brake Light: 21 W 3. Turn the bulb socket (B) 45 В° counterclockwise to remove the bulb ...
To Play an iPod
This audio system can operate the audio files on the iPod with the same controls used for the in-dash disc changer. To play an iPod, connect it to the USB adapter cable in the console compar ...
Secondary Shaft Bearing
Special Tools Required вЂўDriver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 вЂўAttachment, 62 x 68 mm 07746-0010500 1. Remove the set plate bolt, then remove the lock washer (A) and the bearing set pla ...
When you press the SCAN side of the SCAN/A. SEL bar or scroll down and push the interface selector to the left, the next track of the current track plays for about 10 seconds. You will see SC ...