Honda Accord: Horn Switch Test
NOTE: Check for a blown No. 10 (20 A) fuse in the under-hood fuse/relay box. If it is blown, check for a faulty horn relay.
1. Turn the steering wheel 180 degrees from the center position and remove the cover (A).
Wire side of female terminals
2. Disconnect the horn switch 2P connector (B).
3. Connect horn switch 2P connector terminals No. 1 and No. 2 with a jumper wire. The horns should sound.
вЂў If the horns sound, check or adjust the installation of the driver's airbag assembly and the horn switch plate.
вЂў If the horns don't sound, go to step 4.
4. Remove the jumper wire from the horn switch 2P connector.
5. Remove the steering column covers (see page 20-181).
6. Remove the driver's airbag assembly (see page 24-211).
7. Disconnect cable reel subharness 2 0 P connector (A).
8. Connect cable reel subharness 20P connector (A) terminals No. 11 and No. 12 with a jumper wire. The horns should sound.
вЂў If the horns sound, replace the cable reel subharness.
вЂў If the horns don't sound, go to step 9.
9. Disconnect the dashboard wire harness 20P connector (A).
10. Connect dashboard wire harness 20P connector terminals No. 1 and No. 2 with a jumper wire. The horns should sound.
вЂў If the horns sound, replace the cable reel.
вЂў If the horns don't sound, repair an open in terminal No. 2 or No. 1 wire, or a faulty driver's MICU.
Displays the audio status and wallpaper. From this screen, you can go to various setup options. • Switching the Display Press the (display) button to change the display. • Audio Shows ...
Playing an iPod®
Connect the iPod® using your dock connector to the USB port, then select the iPod mode. • How to Select an Album 1. Select the album bar. - The image of the current album is displ ...
The information display in the instrument panel shows you the engine oil life and maintenance service items when the ignition switch is in the ON (II) position. This information helps to kee ...