Honda Accord: Horn Switch Test
NOTE: Check for a blown No. 10 (20 A) fuse in the under-hood fuse/relay box. If it is blown, check for a faulty horn relay.
1. Turn the steering wheel 180 degrees from the center position and remove the cover (A).
Wire side of female terminals
2. Disconnect the horn switch 2P connector (B).
3. Connect horn switch 2P connector terminals No. 1 and No. 2 with a jumper wire. The horns should sound.
вЂў If the horns sound, check or adjust the installation of the driver's airbag assembly and the horn switch plate.
вЂў If the horns don't sound, go to step 4.
4. Remove the jumper wire from the horn switch 2P connector.
5. Remove the steering column covers (see page 20-181).
6. Remove the driver's airbag assembly (see page 24-211).
7. Disconnect cable reel subharness 2 0 P connector (A).
8. Connect cable reel subharness 20P connector (A) terminals No. 11 and No. 12 with a jumper wire. The horns should sound.
вЂў If the horns sound, replace the cable reel subharness.
вЂў If the horns don't sound, go to step 9.
9. Disconnect the dashboard wire harness 20P connector (A).
10. Connect dashboard wire harness 20P connector terminals No. 1 and No. 2 with a jumper wire. The horns should sound.
вЂў If the horns sound, replace the cable reel.
вЂў If the horns don't sound, repair an open in terminal No. 2 or No. 1 wire, or a faulty driver's MICU.
Transmission End Cover
End Cover Installation Exploded View Special Tools Required Mainshaft Holder 07GAB-PF50101 NOTE: Refer to the Exploded View as needed during the following procedure. 1. Install the mainshaft ...
Driving Position Memory System*
You can store two driver’s seat positions with the driving position memory system. When you unlock and open the driver’s door with a remote, the seat adjusts automatically to one of the two ...
Parts and Fluids Used in MaintenanceService
The use of Honda genuine parts and fluids is recommended when maintaining and servicing your vehicle. Honda genuine parts are manufactured according to the same high quality standards used in Hond ...