Honda Accord: Driver's Seat Position Sensor Operation Check
Check the driver's seat position sensor after driver's seat position sensor replacement.
1. Make sure the driver's seat is all the way forward position. 2. Make sure the ignition switch is in LOCK (0).
3. Connect the HDS to the data link connector (DLC) (A).
4 . Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
5. Make sure the HDS communicates with the vehicle and the SRS unit. If it does not communicate, troubleshoot the DLC circuit (see page 11-181).
6. From the HDS Main Menu, select SRS, then PARAMETER INFORMATION. In the PARAMETER INFORMATION Menu, select Buckle Switch, Seat Position Sensor.
7. Using apiece of tape (A), mark the location on the seat's outer cover (B) where the front riser cover meets the seat riser (C). The driver's seat positionsensor should read NEAR.
8. Move the seat back in small increments (about 5mm, 0.2 in) until the driver's seat position sensor reads NOT NEAR. The seat should be about 25 mm (1 in) from the front.
NOTE: It takes a few seconds for the HDS to display changes, so wait for about 5 seconds between each movement.
if the driver's seat position sensor data does not work as described above, check the driver's seat position sensor for damage, and replace parts as needed.
9. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
10. Disconnect the HDS from the DLC.
Front Passenger's Weight Sensor Output Check After a Vehicle Collision1. Position the front passenger's seat to the rear most position, and adjust the seat-back to the forward most position. Do not move the seat from this position. 2. Drive the vehicle, accelerate ...
DTC Troubleshooting IndexNOTE: The "x" at the end of each DTC denotes a numeric character (0 thru 9), or items with an asterisk (*) (0, 2 thru 9), or an alpha character (A thru F) that you will see on the HDS ...
UNDER-HOOD FUSE BOX INTERIOR FUSE BOX (Driver’s Side) INTERIOR FUSE BOX (Passenger’s Side) ...
Countershaft Reverse Selector Hub and
3rd Gear Removal
1. Install a commercially available bearing separator on 4th gear (A). Set the countershaft (B) on a press with a spacer (C) between the press and the countershaft, and remove the reverse selector ...
You can set the temperature synchronously for the driver side and the passenger side in synchronized mode. 1. Press the SYNC button. - The system will switch to the synchronized mode. ...