Honda Accord: Driver's Seat Position Sensor Operation Check
Check the driver's seat position sensor after driver's seat position sensor replacement.
1. Make sure the driver's seat is all the way forward position. 2. Make sure the ignition switch is in LOCK (0).
3. Connect the HDS to the data link connector (DLC) (A).
4 . Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
5. Make sure the HDS communicates with the vehicle and the SRS unit. If it does not communicate, troubleshoot the DLC circuit (see page 11-181).
6. From the HDS Main Menu, select SRS, then PARAMETER INFORMATION. In the PARAMETER INFORMATION Menu, select Buckle Switch, Seat Position Sensor.
7. Using apiece of tape (A), mark the location on the seat's outer cover (B) where the front riser cover meets the seat riser (C). The driver's seat positionsensor should read NEAR.
8. Move the seat back in small increments (about 5mm, 0.2 in) until the driver's seat position sensor reads NOT NEAR. The seat should be about 25 mm (1 in) from the front.
NOTE: It takes a few seconds for the HDS to display changes, so wait for about 5 seconds between each movement.
if the driver's seat position sensor data does not work as described above, check the driver's seat position sensor for damage, and replace parts as needed.
9. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
10. Disconnect the HDS from the DLC.
AM/FM Antenna Repair
NOTE: To make an effective repair, the broken section must be no longer than one Inch. 1. Lightly rub the area around the broken section (A) with fine steel wool, then clean it with isopropyl al ...
Driver's Outer Dashboard Trim
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related pa ...
Audio System Basic Operation
To use the audio system function, the power mode must be in ACCESSORY or ON. Use the interface dial or MENU button to access some audio functions. Press to switch between the normal and ext ...