Honda Accord: Reverse Shift Fork Clearance Inspection
1. Measure the clearance between the reverse Idler gear (A) and the reverse shift fork (B) with a feeler gauge (C). If the clearance exceeds the service limit, go to step 2.
Standard; 0.20-0.59 mm (0.008-0.023 In)
Service Limit: 1.2 mm (0.05 in)
Measure the width of the reverse shift fork.
- If the width is not within the standard, replace the reverse shift fork.
- If the width is within the standard, replace the reverse idler gear.
Standard: 13.4-13.7 mm (0.53-0.54 in)
Door Lock Actuator Test
Driver's Door and Left Rear Door (4-door) 1 Remove the door panel. вЂў Front (see page 20-17) вЂў Rear (see page 20-38) 2. Disconnect the 10P connector (A) from the actuator (B). NOTE: T ...
Mainshaft 5th Gear Axial Clearance
1. Remove the mainshaft transmission housing bearing (seepage 14-270). 2. Install the thrust needle bearing ( A ) , 5th gear ( B ) , the needle bearing (C), the thrust needle bearing (D), the 41 ...
Power Seat Adjustment Switch
1. Remove the driver's seat (see page 20-194). 2. Remove the power seat adjustment switch knobs (A) and the recline cover from the driver's seat. вЂў 4-door (see page 20-234) вЂў 2-door ...