Honda Accord: Change Lever Clearance Inspection
1. Measure the clearance between the change lever (A) and the select lever (B) with a feeler gauge (C). If the clearance exceeds the service limit, go to step 2.
Standard: 0.05-вЂќ0.25 mm (0.002-вЂќ0.010 in)
Service Limit: 0.50 mm (0.020 in)
2. Measure the groove width of the change lever.
- If the groove width is not within the standard, replace the change lever.
- If the groove width is within the standard, replace the select lever.
Standard: 15.00-15.10 mm (0.591-0.594 in)
Reverse Shift Fork Clearance Inspection1. Measure the clearance between the reverse Idler gear (A) and the reverse shift fork (B) with a feeler gauge (C). If the clearance exceeds the service limit, go to step 2. Standard; 0.20-0.59 mm ...
Change Lever Assembly Disassembly/ReassemblyNOTE: Prior to reassembling, clean all the parts in solvent, dry them, and apply grease to contact surfaces as shown. Do not wash the rubber parts with solvent. ...
Special Tools Required - Engine Support Hanger, A and Reds AAR-T1256* - Engine Hanger Adapter VSB02C000015* - Subframe Adapter VSB02C000016* - Subframe Alignment Pin 070AG-SJAA10S *: Are availabl ...
Transferring a Call
You can transfer a call from HFL to your phone, or from your phone to HFL. Press and release the HFL Talk button and say ‘‘Transfer.’’ ...
• Use only high-quality CD-R or CD-RW discs labeled for audio use. • Use only CD-R or CD-RW discs on which the recordings are closed. • Play only standard round-shaped CDs. • CDs with M ...