Honda Accord: Defogger Wire Repair
NOTE: To make an effective repair, the broken section must be no longer than 1.0 in (25 mm).
1. Lightly rub the area around the broken section (A) with fine steel wool, then clean it with isopropyl alcohol.
2. Carefully mask above and below the broken portion of the defogger wire (B) with cellophane tape (C).
3. Using a small brush, apply a heavy coat of silver conductive paint (commercially available) (A) extending about 1/8" o n both sides of the break. Allow 25 minutes to dry.
4. Do the function test to confirm that the wire is repaired.
5. Apply a second coat of paint in the same way. Let it dry 3 hours before removing the tape.
Rear Bumper Finisher Cover
2-door NOTE: - Put on gloves to prevent damage. - Take care not to scratch the rear bumper or the body. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent dama ...
Front Passenger's Power Window
Switch input Test
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0), open and close the driver's door, then remove the front passenger's (passenger's) power window switch. - вЂў 4-door (see page 22-306) вЂў 2-door ( ...
Lower Arm Removal / Installation
Special Tools Required - Ball Joint Thread Protector, 14 mm 07AAE-SJAA100 - Ball Joint Remover, 28 mm 07MAC-SL0A202 - Bushing Driver 070AF-TA0A100 - Bushing Receiver Set 070AF-TA0A220 Removal/Ins ...