Honda Accord: Defogger Wire Repair
NOTE: To make an effective repair, the broken section must be no longer than 1.0 in (25 mm).
1. Lightly rub the area around the broken section (A) with fine steel wool, then clean it with isopropyl alcohol.
2. Carefully mask above and below the broken portion of the defogger wire (B) with cellophane tape (C).
3. Using a small brush, apply a heavy coat of silver conductive paint (commercially available) (A) extending about 1/8" o n both sides of the break. Allow 25 minutes to dry.
4. Do the function test to confirm that the wire is repaired.
5. Apply a second coat of paint in the same way. Let it dry 3 hours before removing the tape.
Function TestNOTE; вЂў With climate control: Before testing, troubleshoot the B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). вЂў Before testing, check the No. 4 (40 A) fuse in the under-hood fu ...
Washer Tube Replacemen
1. Remove the right front inner fender (see page 20-290). 2. Remove the windshield washer nozzles and clips, then remove the tubes. *1:USA models *2: Canada models 3. Install in the reverse or ...
Audio System Theft Protection*
The audio system is disabled when it is disconnected from the power source, such as when the battery is disconnected or goes dead. • Reactivating the audio system 1. Set the power mode to ON, ...
Vehicle Identification Number
Manufacturer, Make, and Type of Vehicle 1HG: Honda of America Mfg., inc. Honda passenger vehicle . JHM: Honda Motor Co., Ltd. Honda passenger vehicle Line, Body, and Engine Type CP2: Accor ...