Honda Accord: Function Test
NOTE; вЂў With climate control: Before testing, troubleshoot the B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134).
вЂў Before testing, check the No. 4 (40 A) fuse in the under-hood fuse/relay box and the No. 16 (7.5 A) fuse in the driver's under-dash fuse/relay box.
вЂў Be careful not to scratch or damage the defogger wires with the tester probe.
1. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II), then turn the rear window defogger switch ON.
2. Measure the voltage between the positive terminal (A) and body ground. There should be battery voltage.
вЂў If there is no voltage, check for:
- Faulty climate control unit, driver's climate control switch ('10 model), passenger's climate control switch ('08-09 models), or HVAC control unit.
- An open or high resistance in the GRN wire to the positive terminal.
вЂў If there is voltage, go to step 3.
3. Measure the voltage between the negative terminal (B) and body ground. There should be less than 0.2 V.
If there is greater than 0.2 V, check for an open in the BLK wire or poor ground (G801). If there is 0.2 V or less, go to step 4.
4. Touch the voltmeter positive probe along each defogger wire, and the negative probe to the negative terminal.
вЂў If the voltage is as specified, the defogger wire up to that point is OK.
вЂў If the voltage is not as specified, repair the defogger wire.
- If voltage is more than specified at one of the points, there is a break in the negative half of the wire.
- If voltage is less than specified at one of the points, there is a break in the positive half of the wire.
Center Console Armrest Replacement
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* * Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the console. - Use the appro ...
Active Noise Cancellation
Front 1. Remove the roof console (see page 20-140), and disconnect the connector (A) from the front active noise cancellation microphone (B). 2. Remove the screws and the front active noise can ...
Front Fender Fairing Replacement
For Some Models NOTE; - Take care not to scratch the body. - Put on gloves to protect your hands. 1. Remove the front Inner fender as needed (see page 20-290). 2. From the wheel arch, rele ...