Honda Accord: Function Test
NOTE; вЂў With climate control: Before testing, troubleshoot the B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134).
вЂў Before testing, check the No. 4 (40 A) fuse in the under-hood fuse/relay box and the No. 16 (7.5 A) fuse in the driver's under-dash fuse/relay box.
вЂў Be careful not to scratch or damage the defogger wires with the tester probe.
1. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II), then turn the rear window defogger switch ON.
2. Measure the voltage between the positive terminal (A) and body ground. There should be battery voltage.
вЂў If there is no voltage, check for:
- Faulty climate control unit, driver's climate control switch ('10 model), passenger's climate control switch ('08-09 models), or HVAC control unit.
- An open or high resistance in the GRN wire to the positive terminal.
вЂў If there is voltage, go to step 3.
3. Measure the voltage between the negative terminal (B) and body ground. There should be less than 0.2 V.
If there is greater than 0.2 V, check for an open in the BLK wire or poor ground (G801). If there is 0.2 V or less, go to step 4.
4. Touch the voltmeter positive probe along each defogger wire, and the negative probe to the negative terminal.
вЂў If the voltage is as specified, the defogger wire up to that point is OK.
вЂў If the voltage is not as specified, repair the defogger wire.
- If voltage is more than specified at one of the points, there is a break in the negative half of the wire.
- If voltage is less than specified at one of the points, there is a break in the positive half of the wire.
Delay Orifice Mechanism Function The delay orifice mechanism improves clutch operation by delaying the slave cylinder release speed when the clutch pedal is suddenly released. The delay orifice m ...
Fog Light Bulbs*
When replacing, use the following bulbs. 1. Loosen the screw using a Phillips-head screwdriver. - Be careful not to rotate the screwdriver more than one or two times to the left. ...
Front Seat Recline Motor Replacement
Driver's Seat (10-way Power Seat) SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations, 2-door (see page 24-23), 4-door (see page 24-21) and the precautions and procedures ( ...