Honda Accord: A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid Valve B and C Replacement
1. Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92).
2. Remove the battery base (see step 8 on page 5-3).
3. Disconnect the A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valves B and C connectors.
4. Remove N T clutch pressure control solenoid valves B andC.
5. Remove the ATF joint pipes (A), the O-rings (D), and the gasket (E).
6. Clean the mounting surface and the fluid passages of the transmission housing.
7. Install a new gasket on the transmission housing, and install the ATF joint pipes. Install new O-rings over the ATF joint pipes.
NOTE: Be sure to install a new gasket with the blue side toward the transmission housing.
8. Install new A/T clutch pressure control solenoid valves B and C.
9. Check the connectors for rust, dirt, or oil, and clean or repair if necessary. Then connect the connectors securely.
10. Install the battery base (see step 63 on page 5-22).
11. Do the battery installation procedure (see page 22-92).
A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid Valve B and C Test1. Connect the HDS to the DLC (A) located under the driver's side of the dashboard. 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). Make sure the HDS communicates with the PCM. If it does not, go to the ...
Input Shaft (Mainshaft) Speed Sensor Replacement1. Remove the nut securing the under-hood fuse/relay box, and swing it out of the way. 2. Remove the intake air duct and the air cleaner housing. 3. Disconnect the input shaft (mainshaft) spee ...
Valve Clearance Adjustment
Special Tools Required . Locknut Wrench 07MAA-PR70120 . Adjuster 07MAA-PR70110 NOTE: Connect the Honda Diagnostic System (HDS) to the data link connector (DLC) and monitor the engine coolant temp ...
Trunk Lid Dynamic Damper
2-door NOTE: Take care not to scratch the trunk lid. 1. Remove the cover (A) by releasing the hooks (B). Remove the bolts, and detach the clips, then remove the trunk lid dynamic damper bracke ...
Audio System Basic Operation
To use the audio system function, the power mode must be in ACCESSORY or ON. Use the selector knob, DISP and BACK buttons to access some audio functions. Press to switch between the normal ...