Honda Accord: Key Interlock Solenoid Test
NOTE: SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations for 4-door (see page 24-21),for 2-door (see page 24-23), and the precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repairs or servicing.
1. Remove the steering column cover (see page 20-181).
2. Disconnect the steering lock assembly 6P connector.
3. Insert the ignition key in the key cylinder, then turn the ignition key to ACCESSORY (I).
4. Connect battery power to steering lock assembly 6P connector terminal No. 4, and ground terminal No. 3. Check that the ignition key cannot be turned to LOCK (0). Disconnect battery power, and check that the key can be turned to the LOCK (0) position and removed from the cylinder.
STEERING LOCK ASSEMBLY 6P CONNECTOR
Terminal side of male terminals
5. If the key interlock solenoid works improperly, replace the ignition key cylinder/steering lock assembly (see page 17-16).
Special Tools Required -Engine Hanger Adapter VSB02C000015* вЂўEngine Support Hanger, A and Reds AAR-T1256* -Subframe Adapter VSB02C000016 -Subframe Alignment Pin 070AG-SJAA10S *: Available ...
Playing Bluetooth® Audio
Your audio system allows you to listen to music from your Bluetooth®-compatible phone. This function is available when the phone is paired and connected to the vehicle's Bluetooth® HandsFre ...
The ignition switch must be in ACCESSORY or ON to use HFL. • Phone Settings screen To use HFL, you must first pair your Bluetoothcompatible cell phone to the system while the vehicle is ...