Honda Accord: Input Shaft (Mainshaft) Speed Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the nut securing the under-hood fuse/relay box, and swing it out of the way.
2. Remove the intake air duct and the air cleaner housing.
3. Disconnect the input shaft (mainshaft) speed sensor connector, and remove the input shaft (mainshaft) speed sensor (A).
4. Install a new O-ring (B) on a new input shaft (mainshaft) speed sensor, then install the input shaft (mainshaft) speed sensor in the transmission housing.
5. Check the connector for rust, dirt, or oil, and clean or repair if necessary, then connect the connector securely.
6. Install the intake air duct and the air cleaner housing.
7. Install the under-hood fuse/relay box.
Wind Deflector Replacement
NOTE: When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. 1. Open the glass fully. 2. Remove the deflector links (A) from both sides. 3. Remove the wind ...
Rear Window Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Wear eye protection while cutting the glass adhesive with a piano wire. - Use seat covers to avoid damaging any surfaces. - Do not damage the ...