Honda Accord: Output Shaft (Countershaft) Speed Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the nut securing the under-hood fuse/relay box, and swing it out of the way.
2. Remove the intake air duct and the air cleaner housing.
3. Disconnect the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor connector, and remove the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor (A).
4. Install a new O-ring (B) on a new output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor with the speed sensor washer (C), then install the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor in the transmission housing.
5. Check the connector for rust, dirt, or oil, and clean or repair if necessary, then connect the connector securely.
6. Install the intake air duct and the air cleaner housing.
7. Install the under-hood fuse/relay box.
Auto Door Locking/Unlocking
Your vehicle locks and unlocks all doors automatically when a certain condition is met. • Auto Door Locking • Drive lock mode All doors lock when the vehicle’s speed reaches about 10 mph ...
Vehicle Identification Number
Manufacturer, Make, and Type of Vehicle 1HG; Honda of America Mfg., Inc. Honda passenger vehicle Line, Body, and Engine Type CS1: Accord Coupe/K24Z3 Body Type and Transmission Type 1: 2-door ...
Front Passenger's Power Window
Switch input Test
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0), open and close the driver's door, then remove the front passenger's (passenger's) power window switch. - вЂў 4-door (see page 22-306) вЂў 2-door ( ...