Honda Accord: Output Shaft (Countershaft) Speed Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the nut securing the under-hood fuse/relay box, and swing it out of the way.
2. Remove the intake air duct and the air cleaner housing.
3. Disconnect the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor connector, and remove the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor (A).
4. Install a new O-ring (B) on a new output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor with the speed sensor washer (C), then install the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor in the transmission housing.
5. Check the connector for rust, dirt, or oil, and clean or repair if necessary, then connect the connector securely.
6. Install the intake air duct and the air cleaner housing.
7. Install the under-hood fuse/relay box.
Ignition Switch Test
NOTE: SRS components are located in the area. Review the SRS component locations 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23), and precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repai ...
Rear Bumper Finisher Cover
2-door NOTE: - Put on gloves to prevent damage. - Take care not to scratch the rear bumper or the body. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent dama ...
To shift from Park to any position, press firmly on the brake pedal, and press the release button on the front of the shift lever, then move the lever. You cannot shift out of Park when th ...