Honda Accord: Output Shaft (Countershaft) Speed Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the nut securing the under-hood fuse/relay box, and swing it out of the way.
2. Remove the intake air duct and the air cleaner housing.
3. Disconnect the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor connector, and remove the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor (A).
4. Install a new O-ring (B) on a new output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor with the speed sensor washer (C), then install the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor in the transmission housing.
5. Check the connector for rust, dirt, or oil, and clean or repair if necessary, then connect the connector securely.
6. Install the intake air duct and the air cleaner housing.
7. Install the under-hood fuse/relay box.
Check the reservoir (A) at regular intervals, and add the recommended fluid as necessary. Always use Honda Power Steering Fluid. Using any other type of power steering fluid or automatic transmissi ...
Safety When Performing Maintenance
Some of the most important safety precautions are given here. However, we cannot warn you of every conceivable hazard that can arise in performing maintenance. Only you can decide whether or not ...
Trunk Lid Latch Replacement
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Too! Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not t ...