Honda Accord: Immobilizer System
- Component Location Index
- System Description
- Circuit Diagram
- DTC Troubleshooting
- Symptom Troubleshooting Information
- Symptom Troubleshooting Index
- Symptom Troubleshooting
- System Check
- Status Log
- Immobilizer-Keyless Control Unit Input Test
- Immobilizer Key Registration
- Immobilizer-Keyless Control Unit Replacement
Ignition Timing Inspection
1. Connect the Honda Diagnostic System (HDS) to the data link connector (DLC) (see step 2 on page 11-3). 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). 3. Make sure the HDS communicates with the vehic ...
Sealing Bolt Installation
NOTE: When installing the sealing bolt, always use a new washer. ...
Recommended Tire Pressures
Normal Driving The following charts show the recommended cold tire pressures for most normal driving conditions. 4-cylinder models V6 models The compact spare tire pressure is: 60 psi (42 ...