Honda Accord: System Check
1. Connect the HDS to the data link connector.
2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
3. Monitor the SYSTEM CHECK in the IMMOBILIZER INFO with the HDS.
4. If the HDS displays NORMAL N-1,the immobilizer system is OK at this time, refer to the STATUS LOG. If the HDS displays any other messages, check as follows:
Special Tools Required - Honda diagnostic system (HDS) tablet tester - Honda Interface Module (HIM) and an iN workstation with the latest HDS software version - HDS pocket tester ...
Piston Ring Replacement
1. Remove the piston from the engine block (see page 7-14). 2. Using a ring expander (A), remove the old piston rings (B). 3. Clean all ring grooves thoroughly with a squared-off broken ring ...