Honda Accord: Status Log
If you suspect there is a immobilizer system problem, check the status log.
1. Connect the HDS to the data link connector.
2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
3. On the HDS screen, at MAIN MENU, enter IMMOBI, then select IMMOBILIZER SET UP, select SYSTEM CHECK, Number of Keys and Status Log, then select STATUS LOG.
4. Check the STATUS LOG count. Troubleshoot the status with the highest count first. If no counts are listed, the immobilizer system is OK. Continue with normal symptom troubleshooting.
Audio-HVAC Subdisplay Unit
With Navigation NOTE: вЂў Put on gloves to protect your hands. вЂў Take care not to scratch the dashboard. 1. Remove the dashboard center vent (see page 20-178). 2. Remove the screws, ...
Airbag System Components
The front, front side, and side curtain airbags are deployed according to the direction and severity of impact. Both side curtain airbags are deployed in a rollover. The airbag system inclu ...
Replacing the High-mount Brake Light Bulb
1. Open the trunk, and remove the socket from the light assembly by turning it one-quarter turn counterclockwise. 2. Pull the bulb straight out of its socket. Push the new bulb straight int ...