Honda Accord: ODS Unit Replacement
1. Do t h e battery t e r m i n a l disconnection procedure (see page 22-91), t h e n w a i t at least 3 minutes before s t a r t i ng work.
2. Remove t h e f r o n t passenger's seat (see page 20-194).
3. T u r n over t h e seat-back cover/pad as needed: вЂў 4-door (see page 20-221) вЂў 2-door (see page 20-213) 4. Remove t h e cover (A), t h e n disconnect t h e ODS unit 18P connector (B) a n d OPDS sensor connectors (C) from t h e ODS unit (D).
5. Remove t h e t w o washers, nuts (E), a n d t h e ODS unit.
1. Place t h e ODS unit (A) o n t h e seat-back f r a m e . Install t h e t w o washers and nuts, a n d t o r q u e t h e t w o nuts (B) , t h e n connect t h e ODS unit harness 18P connector (C) and OPDS sensor connectors (D) t o t h e ODS unit.
Reinstall t h e cover (E).
2. Install t h e seat-back cover cover/pad in t h e reverse order of removal: вЂў 4-door (see page 20-221) вЂў 2-door (see page 20-213) 3. Install t h e f r o n t passenger's seat (see page 20-200).
4. Do t h e battery t e r m i n a l reconnection procedure (see page 22-91).
5. Clear any DTCs w i t h t h e HDS (see page 24-38).
6. Set t he seat-back in t h e normal p o s i t i o n , a n d make sure t h e r e is n o t h i n g o n t h e f r o n t passenger's seat.
7 Do t he ODS unit i n i t i a l i z a t i on (see page 24-40).
8. C o n f i rm proper SRS operation: T u r n t he i g n i t i on s w i t c h t o ON (II); t h e SRS indicator should come on f o r about 6 seconds and t h e n g o off.
Front Seat Cushion Cover
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 2-door SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS c ...
Precautions and Procedures
General Precautions NOTE: Some systems store data in memory that is lost when the battery is disconnected. Before disconnecting the battery, refer to Battery Terminal Disconnection and Reconnectio ...
Washer Tube Replacemen
1. Remove the right front inner fender (see page 20-290). 2. Remove the windshield washer nozzles and clips, then remove the tubes. *1:USA models *2: Canada models 3. Install in the reverse or ...