Honda Accord: Park Lever Stop Inspection and Adjustment
1. Set the park lever in the P position.
2. Measure the distance (A) between the park pawl shaft (B) and the park lever roller pin (C).
Standard: 57.7-58.7 mm (2.27-2.31 in)
3. If the measurement is out of standard, select and install the appropriate park lever stop (A) from the table.
PARK LEVER STOP
4. After replacing the park lever stop, make sure the distance is within tolerance.
Valve Body and ATF Strainer Installation Exploded View Torque Specifications: 6 x 1.0 mm: 12 N-m (1.2 kgf m, 8.7 Ibfft) 8 x 1.25 mm: 18 N-m (1.8 kgfm, 13 Ibfft) NOTE: Refer to the Exploded Vie ...
Accelerator Pedal Module
1. Disconnect the APP sensor connector (A). 2. Remove the accelerator pedal module (B). NOTE: The APP sensor is not available separately. Do not disassemble the accelerator pedal module. 3. ...
Starting the Engine
1. Apply the parking brake. 2. In cold weather, turn off all electrical accessories to reduce the drain on the battery. 3. Manual transmission: Press the clutch pedal down all the way. The ST ...