Honda Accord: Rearview Mirror Replacement
Without Automatic Dimming Mirror
1. Turn the rearview mirror base (A) 90 В°.
2. Slide the rearview mirror base (A) down toward the bottom of the windshield to detach it from the spring (B) in the mount (C).
3. If necessary, remove the spring from the mount.
4. Install the rearview mirror in the reverse order of removal.
With Automatic Dimming Mirror
1. Pry out the rearview mirror harness cover (A) to release the hooks (B), then slide the cover rearward, and remove the cover by releasing the hooks (C) of the rearview mirror harness cover base (D).
2. Disconnect the rearview mirror connector (A).
3. Loosen the TORX screw with a TORX T20 bit, then slide the rearview mirror (A) rearward and off the mount (B).
4. Install the mirror in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Before installing the mirror, remove the TORX screw, and apply medium strength liquid thread lock to it.
- Make sure the connector is plugged in properly.
- Push the hooks into place securely
Mirror Housing Cover Replacement1. Remove the mirror holder (see page 20-63). 2. From the mirror holder opening, release the hooks (A) of the mirror housing cover (B). 3. Release the hooks (A), then remove the mirror housing ...
Lower Arm Removal / Installation
Special Tools Required - Ball Joint Thread Protector, 14 mm 07AAE-SJAA100 - Ball Joint Remover, 28 mm 07MAC-SL0A202 - Bushing Driver 070AF-TA0A100 - Bushing Receiver Set 070AF-TA0A220 Removal/Ins ...
Special Tools Required - Engine Support Hanger, A and Reds AAR-T1256* - Engine Hanger Adapter VSB02C000015* - Subframe Adapter VSB02C000016* *: Are available through the Honda Tool and Equipme ...