Honda Accord: Rearview Mirror Replacement
Without Automatic Dimming Mirror
1. Turn the rearview mirror base (A) 90 В°.
2. Slide the rearview mirror base (A) down toward the bottom of the windshield to detach it from the spring (B) in the mount (C).
3. If necessary, remove the spring from the mount.
4. Install the rearview mirror in the reverse order of removal.
With Automatic Dimming Mirror
1. Pry out the rearview mirror harness cover (A) to release the hooks (B), then slide the cover rearward, and remove the cover by releasing the hooks (C) of the rearview mirror harness cover base (D).
2. Disconnect the rearview mirror connector (A).
3. Loosen the TORX screw with a TORX T20 bit, then slide the rearview mirror (A) rearward and off the mount (B).
4. Install the mirror in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Before installing the mirror, remove the TORX screw, and apply medium strength liquid thread lock to it.
- Make sure the connector is plugged in properly.
- Push the hooks into place securely
Trunk Lid Cushion Replacement
1. Remove the trunk lid cushion (A) by pulling it out to detach the clips. 2. Replace the trunk lid cushion with a new one. 3. Install the trunk lid cushion by pushing on the clip areas until ...
вЂў Air conditioning refrigerant or lubricant v a p o r c an irritate your eyes, nose, or throat. вЂўBe careful when connecting service equipment. вЂў Do not breathe refrigerant or v ...