Honda Accord: Shafts and Clutches
- Mainshaft Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
- Mainshaft 5th Gear Axial Clearance Inspection
- Countershaft Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
- Countershaft Reverse Selector Hub and 3rd Gear Removal
- Countershaft Reverse Selector Hub and 3rd Gear Installation
- Secondary Shaft Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
- Secondary Shaft Idler Gear Removal and Installation
- Secondary Shaft 2nd Gear Axial Clearance Inspection
- Secondary Shaft 1 st Gear Axial Clearance Inspection
- Idler Gear Shaft Removal and Installation
- Idler Gear/Idler Gear Shaft Replacement
- Clutch Disassembly
- Clutch Inspection
- Clutch Wave-plate Phase Difference Inspection
- Clutch Clearance Inspection
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Clutch Reassembly
- 4th and 5th Clutch Reassembly
Shift Cable Replacement
1. Remove the center console (see page 20-158). 2. Move the shift lever to R. 3. Remove the nut securing the shift cable end. 5. Rotate the socket holder retainer (A) counterclockwise (B) ...
Driver's Seat Position Sensor Operation Check
Check the driver's seat position sensor after driver's seat position sensor replacement. 1. Make sure the driver's seat is all the way forward position. 2. Make sure the ignition switch is in L ...
NOTE: Do not rotate the camshaft during inspection. 1. Remove the cylinder head (see page 6-76). 2. Disassemble the rocker arm assembly (see page 6-82). 3. Remove the rocker arm assembly (se ...