Honda Accord: Shafts and Clutches
- Mainshaft Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
- Mainshaft 5th Gear Axial Clearance Inspection
- Countershaft Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
- Countershaft Reverse Selector Hub and 3rd Gear Removal
- Countershaft Reverse Selector Hub and 3rd Gear Installation
- Secondary Shaft Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
- Secondary Shaft Idler Gear Removal and Installation
- Secondary Shaft 2nd Gear Axial Clearance Inspection
- Secondary Shaft 1 st Gear Axial Clearance Inspection
- Idler Gear Shaft Removal and Installation
- Idler Gear/Idler Gear Shaft Replacement
- Clutch Disassembly
- Clutch Inspection
- Clutch Wave-plate Phase Difference Inspection
- Clutch Clearance Inspection
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Clutch Reassembly
- 4th and 5th Clutch Reassembly
TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System)
Instead of directly measuring the pressure in each tire, the TPMS on this vehicle monitors and compares the rolling radius and rotational characteristics of each wheel and tire while you are dri ...
Close and Lock the Doors
After everyone has entered the vehicle, be sure the doors are closed and locked. Your vehicle has a door and trunk open indicator on the instrument panel to indicate when a specific door ...
Differential Carrier and Final Driven
1. Remove the final driven gear (A) from the differential carrier (B). NOTE: Differential carrier bolts have left-hand threads. 2. Install the final driven gear in the direction shown on the ...