Honda Accord: Shafts and Clutches
- Mainshaft Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
- Mainshaft 5th Gear Axial Clearance Inspection
- Countershaft Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
- Countershaft Reverse Selector Hub and 3rd Gear Removal
- Countershaft Reverse Selector Hub and 3rd Gear Installation
- Secondary Shaft Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
- Secondary Shaft Idler Gear Removal and Installation
- Secondary Shaft 2nd Gear Axial Clearance Inspection
- Secondary Shaft 1 st Gear Axial Clearance Inspection
- Idler Gear Shaft Removal and Installation
- Idler Gear/Idler Gear Shaft Replacement
- Clutch Disassembly
- Clutch Inspection
- Clutch Wave-plate Phase Difference Inspection
- Clutch Clearance Inspection
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Clutch Reassembly
- 4th and 5th Clutch Reassembly
Your vehicle has several identifying numbers in various places. The vehicle identification number (VIN) is the 17-digit number your dealer uses to register your vehicle for warranty purpose ...
Your safety, and the safety of others, is very important. To help you make informed decisions, we have provided safety messages, and other safety information throughout this manual. . Of course, ...
Oil Pressure Test
NOTE: If the low oil pressure warning indicator stays on with the engine running, check the engine oil level. If the oil level is correct, do the following test. 1. With the engine stopped, remov ...