Honda Accord: Clutch Wave-plate Phase Difference Inspection
1. Place the clutch wave-plate (A) on a surface plate, and set a dial indicator (B) on the wave-plate.
2. Find the bottom (C) of a phase difference of the wave-plate, zero the dial indicator and make a reference mark on the bottom of the wave-plate.
3. Rotate the wave-plate about 60-degrees apart from the bottom while holding the wave-plate by its circumference. The dial indicator should be at the top (D) of a phase difference. Do not rotate the wave-plate while holding its surface, always rotate it while holding its edges.
4. Read the dial indicator. The dial indicator reads the phase difference (E) of the wave-plate between bottom and top.
Standard Phase Difference:
1st Clutch: 0.15-0.25 mm (0.006-0.010 in)
2nd Clutch: 0.10-0.20 mm (0.004-0.008 in)
3rd Clutch: 0.10-0.20 mm (0.004-0.008 in)
4th Clutch: 0.10-0.20 mm (0.004-0.008 in)
5th Clutch: 0.10-0.20 mm (0.004-0.008 in)
5. Rotate the wave-plate about 60-degrees. The dial indicator should be at the bottom of a phase difference (F and G), and zero the dial indicator.
6. Measure the phase difference at the other two tops (H and I) of the wave-plate by following steps 3 thru 5.
7. If two of the three measurements are within the standard, the wave-plate is OK. If two of the three measurements are out of the standard, replace the wave-plate.
Steering Wheel Disassembly/Reassembly
4-door *: With Navigation 2-door *: With Navigation ...
Stabilizer Bar Replacement
Special Tools Required - Engine Hanger Adapter VSB02C000015* - Engine Support Hanger, A and Reds AAR-T1256* -Subframe Adapter VSB02C000016* - Subframe Alignment Pin 070AG-SJAA10S *: Available thr ...
Overview The audio unit acts as the processor for all audio functions. You can select the audio functions from the front panel, the audio remote (on the steering wheel), or by using the navigation ...