Honda Accord: Countershaft Reverse Selector Hub and 3rd Gear Installation
Special Tools Required
Driver Handle, 40 mm I.D. 07746-0030100
1. Install 2nd gear, 1st gear, 5th gear, and the 37 x 41 x 54.3 mm collar on the countershaft.
2. Slide 3rd gear (A) over the countershaft, and press it in place using the 40 mm driver and a press.
3. Install the 31 mm cotters, the 35 x 47 x 7.8 mm collar, the set ring, the needle bearing, and 4th gear.
4. Slide the reverse selector hub (A) over the countershaft, then press it in place using the 40 mm driver and the press.
NOTE: Some reverse selector hubs are not press-fitted, and can be installed without using the 40 mm driver and a press.
Special Tools Required - Clutch Alignment Disc 07JAF-PM7011A - Ring Gear Holder 07LAB-PV00100 or 07924-PD20003 - Clutch Alignment Tool Set 07PAF-0020000 - Clutch Alignment ...
Front Seat Slide Motor Replacement
SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations, 2-door (see page 24-23), 4-door (see page 24-21) and the precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repair ...
Front Passenger's Weight Sensor Output Check After
a Vehicle Collision
1. Position the front passenger's seat to the rear most position, and adjust the seat-back to the forward most position. Do not move the seat from this position. 2. Drive the vehicle, accelerate ...