Honda Accord: Countershaft Reverse Selector Hub and 3rd Gear Installation
Special Tools Required
Driver Handle, 40 mm I.D. 07746-0030100
1. Install 2nd gear, 1st gear, 5th gear, and the 37 x 41 x 54.3 mm collar on the countershaft.
2. Slide 3rd gear (A) over the countershaft, and press it in place using the 40 mm driver and a press.
3. Install the 31 mm cotters, the 35 x 47 x 7.8 mm collar, the set ring, the needle bearing, and 4th gear.
4. Slide the reverse selector hub (A) over the countershaft, then press it in place using the 40 mm driver and the press.
NOTE: Some reverse selector hubs are not press-fitted, and can be installed without using the 40 mm driver and a press.
Important Safety Precautions
Refer to the safety information that came with your garage door opener to test that the safety features are functioning properly. If you do not have this information, contact the manufacture ...
Immobilizer-Keyless Control Unit
1 . Remove the driver's dashboard lower cover (see page 20-166). 2. Remove the steering column covers (see page 20-181). 3. Disconnect the 7P connector (A) from the immobilizer-keyless contro ...
Accelerator Pedal Module
1. Disconnect the APP sensor connector (A). 2. Remove the accelerator pedal module (B). NOTE: The APP sensor is not available separately. Do not disassemble the accelerator pedal module. 3. ...