Honda Accord MK8 2008-2012 Service Manual
- Supplemental restraint system (SRS)
- General Information
- Engine Electrical
- Engine Mechanical
- Fuel and Emissions
- Supplemental restraint system (SRS) (if steering maintenance is required)
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
- Body Electrical
- Audio, Navigation, and Telematics
Idler Gear Shaft Removal and
1. Remove the snap ring (A), the cotter retainer (B), and the 17 mm cotters (C). Do not distort the snap ring. 2. Remove the idler gear shaft/idler gear assembly (D) from the transmission housing ...
Air Cleaner Element
Inspection / Replacement
1. Open the air cleaner housing cover (A). 2. Remove the air cleaner element (B) from the air cleaner housing (C). 3. Check the air cleaner element for damage or clogging. If it is damaged o ...
Driver's Inner Middle Pad
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* * Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: -Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related pa ...