Honda Accord: General Information
- Chassis and Paint Codes - '08 4-door Model
- Chassis and Paint Codes - '08 2-door Model
- Chassis and Paint Codes - '09 4-door Model
- Chassis and Paint Codes - '09 2-door Model
- Chassis and Paint Codes - '10 4-door Model
- Chassis and Paint Codes - f10 2-door Model
- Identification Number Locations
- Danger/Warning/Caution Label Locations
- Danger/Warning/Caution Label Locations (cont'd)
- Under-hood Emission Control Label
- Lift and Support Points
- Parts Marking
Shift Cable Adjustment
1. Remove the center console (see page 20-158). 2. Move the shift lever to R. 3. Remove the nut securing the shift cable end. 4. Unlock the retainer (A). 5. Rotate the socket holder retain ...
Lower Arm Removal / Installation
Special Tools Required - Ball Joint Thread Protector, 14 mm 07AAE-SJAA100 - Ball Joint Remover, 28 mm 07MAC-SL0A202 - Bushing Driver 070AF-TA0A100 - Bushing Receiver Set 070AF-TA0A220 Removal/Ins ...
Symptom Troubleshooting Index
Power Door Locks/Kef less 1. Check for B-CAN DTCs. If any B-CAN DTCs are Indicated, refer to the B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134) and resolve them first. 2. If the door lock ...