Honda Accord: General Information
- Chassis and Paint Codes - '08 4-door Model
- Chassis and Paint Codes - '08 2-door Model
- Chassis and Paint Codes - '09 4-door Model
- Chassis and Paint Codes - '09 2-door Model
- Chassis and Paint Codes - '10 4-door Model
- Chassis and Paint Codes - f10 2-door Model
- Identification Number Locations
- Danger/Warning/Caution Label Locations
- Danger/Warning/Caution Label Locations (cont'd)
- Under-hood Emission Control Label
- Lift and Support Points
- Parts Marking
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) -Required Federal Explanation
Each tire, including the spare (if provided), should be checked monthly when cold and inflated to the inflation pressure recommended by the vehicle manufacturer on the vehicle placard or tire infl ...
Throttle Body Test
Carbon Accumulation Check NOTE: If the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) has been reported on, check for diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs). 1. Connect the HDS to the data link connector (DLC) (A) l ...
Installing a Child Seat with a Tether
A child seat with a tether can be installed in any seating position in the back seat, using one of the anchorage points shown above. Since a tether can provide additional security to the la ...