Honda Accord: General Information
- Chassis and Paint Codes - '08 4-door Model
- Chassis and Paint Codes - '08 2-door Model
- Chassis and Paint Codes - '09 4-door Model
- Chassis and Paint Codes - '09 2-door Model
- Chassis and Paint Codes - '10 4-door Model
- Chassis and Paint Codes - f10 2-door Model
- Identification Number Locations
- Danger/Warning/Caution Label Locations
- Danger/Warning/Caution Label Locations (cont'd)
- Under-hood Emission Control Label
- Lift and Support Points
- Parts Marking
Engine Oil Gallery Cap Replacement
1. Remove the harness bracket (A), then remove the engine oil gallery cap (B). 2. Clean the O-ring groove and mating surface with the engine oil gallery cap. 3. Apply new engine oil to new O-r ...
Radio Data System (RDS)
On the FM band, you can select a favorite station and display the program service name provided by the radio data system (RDS). RDS INFO Display The RDS INFO display function shows the name ...
Power Assist Check
tires and wheels at the correct tire pressure. 1. Check the power steering fluid level (see page 17-28). 2. Start the engine, let it idle, and turn the steering wheel from lock to lock several ...