Honda Accord: General Information
- Chassis and Paint Codes - '08 4-door Model
- Chassis and Paint Codes - '08 2-door Model
- Chassis and Paint Codes - '09 4-door Model
- Chassis and Paint Codes - '09 2-door Model
- Chassis and Paint Codes - '10 4-door Model
- Chassis and Paint Codes - f10 2-door Model
- Identification Number Locations
- Danger/Warning/Caution Label Locations
- Danger/Warning/Caution Label Locations (cont'd)
- Under-hood Emission Control Label
- Lift and Support Points
- Parts Marking
Stabilizer Bar Replacement
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the rear wheels. 3. Disconnect both stabilizer links from the stabilizer bar (see page 18-47). 4. Remove the flange bolts (A) and ...
Your safety, and the safety of others, is very important. To help you make informed decisions, we have provided safety messages, and other safety information throughout this manual. . Of course, ...
To use a coat hook, pull it down. Close it with a firm push. Make sure the coat hook is closed when you are not using it. This hook is not designed for large or heavy items. ...