Honda Accord: Servo Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
1. Clean all parts thoroughly in solvent, and dry them with compressed air. Blow out all passages.
2. Inspect the valve body for scoring and damage.
3. Check shift valve D for free movement. If it fails to slide freely, do the valve body repair procedure (see page 14-275).
4. When removing and installing the shift solenoid valves, refer to the shift solenoid valves removal and installation (see page 14-281).
5. Coat all parts with ATF during assembly.
6. Replace the O-rings with new ones.
General Operation Refer to the navigation system manual for the navigation system operating procedures. Anti-theft Feature The navigation system and audio unit have a coded theft protection circu ...
Heating and Cooling System*/ClimateControl System* Maintenance
Dust and Pollen Filter The heating and cooling system*/climate control system* is equipped with a dust and pollen filter that collects pollen, dust, and other debris in the air. The Maintenance ...