Honda Accord: Servo Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
1. Clean all parts thoroughly in solvent, and dry them with compressed air. Blow out all passages.
2. Inspect the valve body for scoring and damage.
3. Check shift valve D for free movement. If it fails to slide freely, do the valve body repair procedure (see page 14-275).
4. When removing and installing the shift solenoid valves, refer to the shift solenoid valves removal and installation (see page 14-281).
5. Coat all parts with ATF during assembly.
6. Replace the O-rings with new ones.
Supplemental restraint system (SRS)
The Accord SRS Includes a driver's airbag in the steering wheel hub, a passenger's airbag In the dashboard above the glove box, seat belt tensioners in the front seat belt retractors, side curtai ...
Recirculation Control Motor Circuit
908-09 models 4-door with A/T and '10 model with AT 1. Check the No. 16 (7.5 A) fuse in the driver's under-dash fuse/ relay box. Is the fuse OK? YES-Go to step 2. NO-Replace the fuse, and re ...
How to Use This Manual
This manual is divided into multiple sections, The first page of each section is marked with a black tab that lines up with its corresponding thumb index tab on this page and the back cover. You ...