Honda Accord: Regulator Valve Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
1. Clean all parts thoroughly in solvent and dry them with compressed air. Blow out all passages.
2. Inspect the valve body for scoring and damage.
3. Check all valves for free movement. If any fail to slide freely, do the valve body repair procedure (see page 14-275).
4. Hold the regulator spring cap in place while removing the stop bolt. The regulator spring cap is spring loaded.
5. Coat all parts with ATF during assembly.
6. Replace the O-rings with new ones.
7. When reassembling the valve body, align the hole in the regulator spring cap with the hole in the valve body, then press the spring cap into the valve body, and tighten the stop bolt.
Steering Wheel Adjustments
Make any steering wheel adjustments before you start driving. Adjusting the steering wheel position while driving may cause you to lose control of the vehicle and be seriously injured in ...
Power Mirror Actuator Replacement
Removal 1. Remove the mirror holder (see page 20-63). 2. Remove the power mirror (see page 20-62), and disconnect the power mirror 8P connector from the door wire harness. 3. Remove the gaske ...
To Play an iPod
This audio system can select and play the audio files on the iPod with the same controls used for the disc player. To play an iPod, connect it to the USB adapter cable in the console compart ...