Honda Accord: Regulator Valve Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
1. Clean all parts thoroughly in solvent and dry them with compressed air. Blow out all passages.
2. Inspect the valve body for scoring and damage.
3. Check all valves for free movement. If any fail to slide freely, do the valve body repair procedure (see page 14-275).
4. Hold the regulator spring cap in place while removing the stop bolt. The regulator spring cap is spring loaded.
5. Coat all parts with ATF during assembly.
6. Replace the O-rings with new ones.
7. When reassembling the valve body, align the hole in the regulator spring cap with the hole in the valve body, then press the spring cap into the valve body, and tighten the stop bolt.
The headlights were properly aimed when your vehicle was new. If you regularly carry heavy items in the trunk or pull a trailer, readjustment may be required. Adjustments should be done by y ...
4-Door 4-Door 2-Door 2-Door ...
Braking System Design
The hydraulic system that operates the brakes has two separate circuits. Each circuit works diagonally across the vehicle (the left-front brake is connected with the right-rear brake, etc.). ...