Honda Accord: Regulator Valve Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
1. Clean all parts thoroughly in solvent and dry them with compressed air. Blow out all passages.
2. Inspect the valve body for scoring and damage.
3. Check all valves for free movement. If any fail to slide freely, do the valve body repair procedure (see page 14-275).
4. Hold the regulator spring cap in place while removing the stop bolt. The regulator spring cap is spring loaded.
5. Coat all parts with ATF during assembly.
6. Replace the O-rings with new ones.
7. When reassembling the valve body, align the hole in the regulator spring cap with the hole in the valve body, then press the spring cap into the valve body, and tighten the stop bolt.
A/C System Inspection
Before troubleshooting any problem with the air conditioning system, do the following: 1. With the ignition switch in LOCK (0), inspect the A/C components, the pressure lines and the hoses for sta ...
Clutch Pedal Assembly Replacement
1. Disconnect the clutch pedal position switch connector (A) and the clutch interlock switch connector (B). 2. Pry out the lock pin (C), and pull the clevis pin (D) out of the clevis. 3. Remov ...
DTC Troubleshooting Index
HandsFreeLink Control Unit ...