Honda Accord: Regulator Valve Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
1. Clean all parts thoroughly in solvent and dry them with compressed air. Blow out all passages.
2. Inspect the valve body for scoring and damage.
3. Check all valves for free movement. If any fail to slide freely, do the valve body repair procedure (see page 14-275).
4. Hold the regulator spring cap in place while removing the stop bolt. The regulator spring cap is spring loaded.
5. Coat all parts with ATF during assembly.
6. Replace the O-rings with new ones.
7. When reassembling the valve body, align the hole in the regulator spring cap with the hole in the valve body, then press the spring cap into the valve body, and tighten the stop bolt.
To Play the FM/AM Radio
The ignition switch must be in the ACCESSORY (I) or the ON (II) position. Press the AUDIO button to view the audio control display. Turn the system on by pressing the power/volume knob or ...
Engine Type K24Z3: 2.4 L DOHC i-VTEC Sequential Multiport Fuel-injected, 190HP engine Serial Number 2500001-: PZEV 2800001-: Except PZEV ...