Honda Accord: Regulator Valve Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
1. Clean all parts thoroughly in solvent and dry them with compressed air. Blow out all passages.
2. Inspect the valve body for scoring and damage.
3. Check all valves for free movement. If any fail to slide freely, do the valve body repair procedure (see page 14-275).
4. Hold the regulator spring cap in place while removing the stop bolt. The regulator spring cap is spring loaded.
5. Coat all parts with ATF during assembly.
6. Replace the O-rings with new ones.
7. When reassembling the valve body, align the hole in the regulator spring cap with the hole in the valve body, then press the spring cap into the valve body, and tighten the stop bolt.
Overview The electrical compass shows the azimuth information in 8-directions (N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, NW) to the audio-HVAC display unit via the audio unit. Starting Operation When the igniti ...
Secondary Shaft 1 st Gear Axial
Special Tools Required Attachment, 42 mm I.D. 07QAD-P0A0100 1. Remove the secondary shaft transmission housing bearing (see page 14-270). 2. Install the thrust needle b e a r i n g (A), the need ...
Rear Seat Access Cable Replacement
2-door Passenger's Seat NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to kink the rear seat access cable. - The right rear seat access cable is shown; the left rear seat access ...