Honda Accord: Regulator Valve Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
1. Clean all parts thoroughly in solvent and dry them with compressed air. Blow out all passages.
2. Inspect the valve body for scoring and damage.
3. Check all valves for free movement. If any fail to slide freely, do the valve body repair procedure (see page 14-275).
4. Hold the regulator spring cap in place while removing the stop bolt. The regulator spring cap is spring loaded.
5. Coat all parts with ATF during assembly.
6. Replace the O-rings with new ones.
7. When reassembling the valve body, align the hole in the regulator spring cap with the hole in the valve body, then press the spring cap into the valve body, and tighten the stop bolt.
Front Door Sash Outer Trim
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the door. - 4-door is shown; 2-door is similar. 1. Remove the door outer molding (see page 20-36). 2. Pull up the door sash outer trim (A) to release the ho ...
XM Antenna Replacement
1. Remove the headliner (see page 20-140). 2. Remove the nut (A) from the XM antenna (B). 3. Disconnect the connector (C) and remove the XM antenna. 4. Install the XM antenna in the reverse ...
To Play a Disc
Select the changer by pressing the CD button. The system will begin playing the last selected disc in the disc changer. You will see the current disc position highlighted. To select a diffe ...