Honda Accord: Valve Body
- Valve Body and ATF Strainer Removal
- Valve Body Repair
- Valve Body Valve Installation
- Main Valve Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
- ATF Pump Inspection
- Regulator Valve Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
- Servo Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
- Shift Solenoid Valve Removal and Installation
Piston, Pin, and Confyssfeg EQC
Disassembly 1. Remove the piston from the engine block (see page 7-14). 2. Apply new engine oil to the piston pin snap rings (A), and turn them in the ring grooves until the end gaps are lined ...
DTC B1280: Turn Signal Switch Circuit Malfunction NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instructions in B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). 1. ...
Protecting Child Passengers
Each year, many children are injured or killed in vehicle crashes because they are either unrestrained or not properly restrained. In fact, vehicle accidents are the number one cause of death ...