Honda Accord: Valve Body
- Valve Body and ATF Strainer Removal
- Valve Body Repair
- Valve Body Valve Installation
- Main Valve Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
- ATF Pump Inspection
- Regulator Valve Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
- Servo Body Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
- Shift Solenoid Valve Removal and Installation
Using Automatic Climate Control
The automatic climate control system in your vehicle maintains the interior temperature you select. The system also adjusts the fan speed and airflow levels. 1. Press the Auto button. The i ...
Rotating tires according to the maintenance messages on the information display*/ multi-information display* helps to distribute wear more evenly and increase tire life. Tires with directional ...
Gearbox Mount Cushion Replacement
1. Remove the steering gearbox (see page 17-37). 2. Position a 40 mm socket (A) on the flange part of the gearbox housing with a washer (B), a 10 x 150 mm flange bolt (C), and a 10 mm nut (D) as ...