Honda Accord: Secondary Shaft 2nd Gear Axial Clearance Inspection
1. Install the thrust needle bearing (A), the needle bearing (B), 2nd gear (C), the thrust needle bearing (D), the 37 x 58 mm thrust washer (E), and the 2nd clutch (F) on the secondary shaft (G), then secure them with the set ring ( H ) . Do not install the O-rings during inspection.
2. Measure the clearance between the set ring (A) and the 2nd clutch guide (B) using a feeler gauge (C), in at least three places. Use the average as the actual clearance.
Standard: 0.04-0.12 mm (0.002-0.005 in)
3. If the clearance is out of standard, remove the 37 x 58 mm thrust washer, and measure its thickness.
4. Select and install a new thrust washer, then recheck.
THRUST WASHER, 37 x 58 mm
5. After replacing the thrust washer, make sure the clearance is within standard.
6. Disassemble the installed parts from the secondary shaft.
TPMS Control Unit Replacement
NOTE: Make sure the TPMS control unit mounting bracket is not bent or twisted as this may affect its communication with the tire pressure sensors. 1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0). 2. R ...
To Select a Station
You can use any of five methods to find radio stations on the selected band: tune, skip, scan, the preset buttons, and auto select. On the FM band, you can also use the features provided by t ...
Cruise Control Input Test
NOTE: Always make sure that you have the latest Honda Diagnostic System (HDS) software. 1. Connect the HDS to the data link connector (DLC) (see step 2 on page 11 -3). 2. Turn the ignition swi ...