Honda Accord: Idler Gear/Idler Gear Shaft Replacement
Special Tools Required
-Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000
-Attachment, 32 x 35 mm 07746-0010100
1. Remove the snap ring from the idler gear/idler shaft assembly. Do not distort the snap ring.
2. Check the snap ring for wear and damage. Replace it if it is worn, distorted, or damaged.
3. Remove the idler gear shaft (A) from the idler gear (B) using the driver handle, the 32 x 35 mm attachment, and a press.
4. Replace the idler gear and/or the idler gear shaft, and attach the idler gear shaft to the idler gear.
6. Install the idler gear shaft (A) in the idler gear (B) using the driver handle, the 32 x 35 mm attachment, and a press.
6. Install the snap ring.
Horn Switch Test
NOTE: Check for a blown No. 10 (20 A) fuse in the under-hood fuse/relay box. If it is blown, check for a faulty horn relay. 1. Turn the steering wheel 180 degrees from the center position and re ...
This section explains why it is important to keep your vehicle well maintained and how to follow basic maintenance safety precautions. This section also includes instructions on how to read t ...
To Play a USB Flash Memory Device
This audio system can operate the audio files on a USB flash memory device with the same controls used for the in-dash disc changer. To play a USB flash memory device, connect it to the USB ...