Honda Accord: Idler Gear/Idler Gear Shaft Replacement
Special Tools Required
-Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000
-Attachment, 32 x 35 mm 07746-0010100
1. Remove the snap ring from the idler gear/idler shaft assembly. Do not distort the snap ring.
2. Check the snap ring for wear and damage. Replace it if it is worn, distorted, or damaged.
3. Remove the idler gear shaft (A) from the idler gear (B) using the driver handle, the 32 x 35 mm attachment, and a press.
4. Replace the idler gear and/or the idler gear shaft, and attach the idler gear shaft to the idler gear.
6. Install the idler gear shaft (A) in the idler gear (B) using the driver handle, the 32 x 35 mm attachment, and a press.
6. Install the snap ring.
Safety When Performing Maintenance
Some of the most important safety precautions are given here. However, we cannot warn you of every conceivable hazard that can arise in performing maintenance. Only you can decide whether or not ...
TPMS Control Unit Inputs and Outputs for 20P Connector Wire side of female terminals System Structure Once the vehicle speed exceeds 28 mph (45 km/h), the TPMS control unit monitors all four ...
Air Cleaner Element
Inspection / Replacement
1. Open the air cleaner housing cover (A). 2. Remove the air cleaner element (B) from the air cleaner housing (C). 3. Check the air cleaner element for damage or clogging. If it is damaged o ...