Honda Accord: Idler Gear/Idler Gear Shaft Replacement
Special Tools Required
-Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000
-Attachment, 32 x 35 mm 07746-0010100
1. Remove the snap ring from the idler gear/idler shaft assembly. Do not distort the snap ring.
2. Check the snap ring for wear and damage. Replace it if it is worn, distorted, or damaged.
3. Remove the idler gear shaft (A) from the idler gear (B) using the driver handle, the 32 x 35 mm attachment, and a press.
4. Replace the idler gear and/or the idler gear shaft, and attach the idler gear shaft to the idler gear.
6. Install the idler gear shaft (A) in the idler gear (B) using the driver handle, the 32 x 35 mm attachment, and a press.
6. Install the snap ring.
Towing Equipment and Accessories
Towing can require a variety of equipment, depending on the size of your trailer, how it will be used, how much load you are towing, and where you tow. Discuss your needs with your trailer ...
Pump Pressure Test w i th T/N 07406-0010001
Special Tools Required -Pump Joint Adapter 07RAK-S040111 or P/S Joint Adapter (pump) 07RAK-S040110 -Hose Joint Adapter 07RAK-S040122 -P/S Pressure Gauge 07406-0010001 Check the fluid pressure as ...