Honda Accord: Driver's Inner Dashboard Trim Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Remove the driver's inner dashboard trim (A).
-1. Pry up on the edge of the trim at the steering column side with the appropriate trim tool.
-2. Detach the clips.
-3. Release the hook (B) from under the center panel (C).
2. Install the trim in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- First insert the hook under the center panel, then push the clips into place securely.
DTC indicator 1: An Open in the Air Mix Control Motor Circuit 1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0), and then to ON (II). 2. Do the self-diagnostic function with the HVAC control unit (see pa ...
All service items not detailed in this section should be performed by a certified technician or qualified mechanic. Important Safety Precautions To eliminate potential hazards, read the inst ...
1. Apply the parking brake, and block both rear wheels. Start the engine, and warm it up to normal operating temperature (the radiator fan comes on). 2. Shift to D while pressing the brake peda ...