Honda Accord: Driver's Inner Dashboard Trim Removal/Installation
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Remove the driver's inner dashboard trim (A).
-1. Pry up on the edge of the trim at the steering column side with the appropriate trim tool.
-2. Detach the clips.
-3. Release the hook (B) from under the center panel (C).
2. Install the trim in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- First insert the hook under the center panel, then push the clips into place securely.
How to Refuel
1. Stop your vehicle with the service station pump on the left side of the vehicle in the rear. 2. Turn off the engine. 3. Push on the fuel fill door release handle at the foot of the driv ...
Mirror Housing Cover Replacement
1. Remove the mirror holder (see page 20-63). 2. From the mirror holder opening, release the hooks (A) of the mirror housing cover (B). 3. Release the hooks (A), then remove the mirror housing ...
If the vehicle needs to be towed, call a professional towing service. Never tow the vehicle behind another vehicle with just a rope or chain It is very dangerous. Emergency Towing There are three ...