Honda Accord: Fuel Pulsation Damper Replacement
1. Relieve the fuel pressure (see page 11-306).
2. Remove the engine cover.
3. Place a wrench (A) on the fuel rail (B).
4. Place a wrench (C) on the fuel pulsation damper (D), and loosen it 5. Remove the fuel pulsation damper (A) from the fuel rail (B).
6. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new sealing washer (C).
7. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II), but do not operate the starter motor. After the fuel pump runs for about 2 seconds, and the fuel pressure rises. Repeat this two or three times, then make sure there are no fuel leaks.
Purchasing Factory Authorized Manuals (U.S. only) The publications shown below can be purchased from Helm Incorporated. You can order by phone or online: Call Helm Inc. at 1-800-782-4356 (credit c ...
A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid
Valve B and C Test
1. Connect the HDS to the DLC (A) located under the driver's side of the dashboard. 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). Make sure the HDS communicates with the PCM. If it does not, go to the ...
With navigation system Without navigation system ...