Honda Accord: Fuel Pulsation Damper Replacement
1. Relieve the fuel pressure (see page 11-306).
2. Remove the engine cover.
3. Place a wrench (A) on the fuel rail (B).
4. Place a wrench (C) on the fuel pulsation damper (D), and loosen it 5. Remove the fuel pulsation damper (A) from the fuel rail (B).
6. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new sealing washer (C).
7. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II), but do not operate the starter motor. After the fuel pump runs for about 2 seconds, and the fuel pressure rises. Repeat this two or three times, then make sure there are no fuel leaks.
Balancer Shaft Inspection
1. Seat the balancer shaft by pushing it away from the oil pump sprocket end of the oil pump. 2. Zero the dial indicator against the end of the balancer shaft, then push the balancer shaft back a ...
Compass operation can be affected by driving near power lines or stations, across bridges, through tunnels, over railroad crossings, past large vehicles, or driving near large objects that c ...