Honda Accord: Fuel Pulsation Damper Replacement
1. Relieve the fuel pressure (see page 11-306).
2. Remove the engine cover.
3. Place a wrench (A) on the fuel rail (B).
4. Place a wrench (C) on the fuel pulsation damper (D), and loosen it 5. Remove the fuel pulsation damper (A) from the fuel rail (B).
6. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new sealing washer (C).
7. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II), but do not operate the starter motor. After the fuel pump runs for about 2 seconds, and the fuel pressure rises. Repeat this two or three times, then make sure there are no fuel leaks.
Optional The cargo net can be used to help hold down items stored in the trunk. ...
Front Fender Fairing Replacement
For Some Models NOTE; - Take care not to scratch the body. - Put on gloves to protect your hands. 1. Remove the front Inner fender as needed (see page 20-290). 2. From the wheel arch, rele ...
Your vehicle has several identifying numbers in various places. The vehicle identification number (VIN) is the 17-digit number your dealer uses to register your vehicle for warranty purpose ...