Honda Accord: Fuel Pulsation Damper Replacement
1. Relieve the fuel pressure (see page 11-306).
2. Remove the engine cover.
3. Place a wrench (A) on the fuel rail (B).
4. Place a wrench (C) on the fuel pulsation damper (D), and loosen it 5. Remove the fuel pulsation damper (A) from the fuel rail (B).
6. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new sealing washer (C).
7. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II), but do not operate the starter motor. After the fuel pump runs for about 2 seconds, and the fuel pressure rises. Repeat this two or three times, then make sure there are no fuel leaks.
Cylinder Head Cover Installation
1. Thoroughly clean the head cover gasket and the groove. 2. Install the head cover gasket (A) in the groove of the cylinder head cover (B). 3. Check that the mating surfaces are clean and dry ...
Fuel Filter Replacement
The fuel filter should be replaced whenever the fuel pressure drops below the specified value (see page 11-308), after making sure that the fuel pump and the fuel pressure regulator are OK. 1. R ...
Rear Inner Fender Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the rear bumper or the body. 1. Remove the screws, then remove the rear inner fender (A) from the rear bumper (B) and the body. 2. Install the inner fender in th ...