Honda Accord: Idler Gear Shaft Removal and Installation
1. Remove the snap ring (A), the cotter retainer (B), and the 17 mm cotters (C). Do not distort the snap ring.
2. Remove the idler gear shaft/idler gear assembly (D) from the transmission housing.
3. Check the snap ring and the cotter retainer for wear and damage. Replace them if they are worn, distorted, or damaged.
4. Install the idler gear shaft/idler gear assembly in the reverse order of removal.
Clutch Pedal Assembly Replacement
1. Disconnect the clutch pedal position switch connector (A) and the clutch interlock switch connector (B). 2. Pry out the lock pin (C), and pull the clevis pin (D) out of the clevis. 3. Remov ...
Change Lever Assembly Disassembly/Reassembly
NOTE: Prior to reassembling, clean all the parts in solvent, dry them, and apply grease to contact surfaces as shown. Do not wash the rubber parts with solvent. ...
Output Shaft (Countershaft) Speed
NOTE: For A/T models (see page 14-188). M/T 1. Disconnect the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor 3P connector (A). 2. Remove the output shaft (countershaft) speed sensor (B). 3. Instal ...