Honda Accord: Clutch Inspection
1. Inspect the 4th and 5th clutch pistons and the clutch piston check valves (A).
2. If the clutch piston check valve is loose or damaged, replace the clutch piston.
3. Check the spring retainer for wear and damage.
4. If the spring retainer is worn or damaged, replace it.
5. Check the oil seal (A) on the spring retainer of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd clutches for wear, damage, and peeling.
6. If the oil seal is worn, damaged, or peeling, replace the spring retainer.
7. Inspect the clutch discs, the clutch plates, and the clutch end-plate for wear, damage, and discoloration.
Clutch Discs for All Models
Standard Thickness: 1.94 mm (0.076 in)
1 st Clutch Wave-plates: 1.6 mm (0.063 in) Flat-plates: 1.6 mm (0.063 in)
2nd Clutch Wave-plates: 2.0 mm (0.079 in) Flat-plate: 2.0 mm (0.079 in)
3rd Clutch Wave-plates: 1.6 mm (0.063 in) Flat-plates: 1.6 mm (0.063 in)
4th Clutch (wave-plates): 2.0 mm (0.079 in)
5th Clutch (wave-plates): 2.0 mm (0.079 in)
8. If the clutch discs are worn or damaged, replace them as a set. If the clutch discs are replaced, do the clutch clearance inspection (see page 14-304).
9. If any clutch plate is worn, damaged, or discolored, replace the damaged plate with a new plate, and inspect the other wave-plates for a phase difference (see page 14-304). If the clutch plate is replaced, do the clutch clearance inspection (see page 14-304).
10. If the clutch end-plate is worn, damaged, or discolored, do the clutch clearance inspection (see page 14-304), then replace the clutch end-plate.
To Choose a Track
You can also choose a track directly from a track list. Press ENTER on the interface selector, and the track list screen will be shown. If there are no track names, track numbers are displ ...
Your vehicle is equipped with disc brakes at all four wheels. A power assist helps reduce the effort needed on the brake pedal. The emergency brake assist system increases the stopping force ...
Auto Door Locking/Unlocking
Your vehicle has customizable settings for the doors to automatically lock and unlock. There are default settings for each of these features. You can turn off or change the settings for thes ...