Honda Accord: Mainshaft Disassembly, Inspection, and Reassembly
1. Inspect the thrust needle bearings and the needle bearings for galling and rough movement
2. Inspect the splines for excessive wear and damage.
3. Check the shaft bearing surface for scoring and excessive wear.
4. Before installing new O-rings, wrap the shaft splines with tape to prevent the O-ring damage.
5. Lubricate all parts with ATF during assembly.
6. Install the conical spring washer and the 41 x 68 mm thrust washer in the direction shown.
7. Replace the locknut and the conical spring washer with new ones when assembling the transmission.
8. Check the clearance of 5th gear (see page 14-287).
DTC 11-13: Right-front Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit Malfunction DTC 13-13; Left-front Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit Malfunction DTC 15-13: Right-rear Wheel Speed Sensor Circuit Malfunction DTC 17-13: ...
Rapid brake pad wear, vehicle vibration (after a long drive), or high, hard brake pedal NOTE: Make sure that the caliper pins are installed correctly. Upper caliper pin B and lower caliper pin A ar ...
Oil Seal Replacement
Special Tools Required - Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 - Oil Seal Driver Attachment 07NAD-P20A100 1. Remove the oil seal (A) from the transmission housing (B). ...