Honda Accord: Fuel Fill Door Adjustment
1. Slightly loosen the hinge mounting bolts (A).
2 . Adjust the fuel fill door (B) in or out until it is flush with the body, and up or down as necessary to equalize the gaps.
3. Tighten the hinge mounting bolts.
4. Check that the fuel fill door opens properly and locks securely, and check that the rear of the door is flush with the body.
5. Apply multipurpose grease to each location indicated by the arrows.
6. Apply touch-up paint to the hinge mounting bolts and around the hinges.
Rear Seat-back Latch Replacement
NOTE: - Take care not to bend or scratch the interior trim. - 4-door is shown; 2-door is similar. 1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128). 2. Disconnect the seat-back release cable (A) fr ...
TPMS Control Unit Inputs and Outputs for 20P Connector Wire side of female terminals System Structure Once the vehicle speed exceeds 28 mph (45 km/h), the TPMS control unit monitors all four ...
MAF Sensor/IAT Sensor Replacement
1. Disconnect the MAF sensor/IAT sensor connector (A). 2. Remove the screws (B). 3. Remove the MAF sensor/IAT sensor (C). 4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ri ...