Honda Accord: Fuel Fill Door Adjustment
1. Slightly loosen the hinge mounting bolts (A).
2 . Adjust the fuel fill door (B) in or out until it is flush with the body, and up or down as necessary to equalize the gaps.
3. Tighten the hinge mounting bolts.
4. Check that the fuel fill door opens properly and locks securely, and check that the rear of the door is flush with the body.
5. Apply multipurpose grease to each location indicated by the arrows.
6. Apply touch-up paint to the hinge mounting bolts and around the hinges.
Rear Seat-back Release Lever/Cable
NOTE: - Take care not to bend or scratch the interior trim. - 4-door is shown; 2-door is similar. 1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128). 2. Disconnect the seat-back release cable (A) fr ...
A/C Refrigerant Oil Replacement
Recommended PAG oil: DENSO ND-OIL 8 P/N 38897-PR7-A01AH: 120 m l (4 fl-oz) It is important to have the correct amount of refrigerant oil in the A/C system to ensure proper lubrication of the A/C c ...