Honda Accord: Fuel Fill Door Adjustment
1. Slightly loosen the hinge mounting bolts (A).
2 . Adjust the fuel fill door (B) in or out until it is flush with the body, and up or down as necessary to equalize the gaps.
3. Tighten the hinge mounting bolts.
4. Check that the fuel fill door opens properly and locks securely, and check that the rear of the door is flush with the body.
5. Apply multipurpose grease to each location indicated by the arrows.
6. Apply touch-up paint to the hinge mounting bolts and around the hinges.
Audio Communication Line Circuit
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0). 2. Disconnect climate control unit connector A (28P) and the audio-HVAC subdisplay (with navigation) or audio-HVAC display unit (without navigation) 12P ...
Protecting Larger Children
When a child reaches the recommended weight or height limit for a forward-facing child seat, the child should sit in a back seat on a booster seat and wear the lap/ shoulder belt. The follo ...
Trunk Main Switch*
The trunk main switch disables the trunk release button on the remote transmitter and the trunk release button on the trunk lid to protect luggage in the trunk. 1. Make sure the rear seat-bac ...