Honda Accord: Fuel Fill Door Adjustment
1. Slightly loosen the hinge mounting bolts (A).
2 . Adjust the fuel fill door (B) in or out until it is flush with the body, and up or down as necessary to equalize the gaps.
3. Tighten the hinge mounting bolts.
4. Check that the fuel fill door opens properly and locks securely, and check that the rear of the door is flush with the body.
5. Apply multipurpose grease to each location indicated by the arrows.
6. Apply touch-up paint to the hinge mounting bolts and around the hinges.
Differential Thrust Clearance Adjustment
Special Tools Required Driver Handle, 40 mm I.D. 07746-0030100 1 Remove trie left driveshaft side oil seal from the transmission housing (see page 13-70). 2. If you removed the 80 mm shim from t ...
Oil Seal Replacement
Special Tools Required - Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 - Oil Seal Driver Attachment 07NAD-P20A100 1. Remove the oil seal (A) from the transmission housing (B). ...
Cylinder Head Cover Installation
1. Thoroughly clean the head cover gasket and the groove. 2. Install the head cover gasket (A) in the groove of the cylinder head cover (B). 3. Check that the mating surfaces are clean and dry ...