Honda Accord: Driver's Power Seat Motor Test
1. Remove the d r i v e r ' s seat (see page 20-194).
2. Remove t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch knobs a nd t h e recline cover f r om t h e seat.
â€¢ 4-door (see page 20-234) â€¢ 2-door (see page 20-226) 3. Disconnect t h e 12P connector (A) from t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch (B).
4. At the 12P connector of the driver's seat wire harness side, test the motor by applying battery power and ground to the terminals according to the table.
Front up-down motor
Rear up-down motor
5. If the motor does not run or fails to run smoothly, go to step 6.
6. Disconnect the 2P connector from each motor.
NOTE; â€¢ For the recline motor, remove the seat back panel.
- 4-door (see page 20-221) - 2-door (see page 20-213) â€¢ All connector views are wire side of female terminals.
7. Check for continuity between each motor 2P connector and the driver's seat wire harness 12P connector. If there is continuity, replace the appropriate motor: â€¢ Recline motor (see page 20-200) â€¢ Slide motor (see page 20-204) NOTE: The front and rear up-down motors are part of the up-down adjuster.
A/C Pressure Switch Circuit
NOTE: â€¢ Do not use this troubleshooting procedure if any of the following items are operative: The condenser fan, the radiator fan, or the A/C compressor, or if the heater is inoperative. Refer ...
Maximum Load Limit
The maximum load for your vehicle is 850 lbs (385 kg). See Tire and Loading Information label attached to the driver's doorjamb. This figure includes the total weight of all occupants, cargo, an ...
Interior Rearview Mirror
Adjust the angle of the rearview mirror when you are sitting in the correct driving position. • Rearview Mirror with Day and Night Positions* Flip the tab to switch the position. The night ...