Honda Accord: Driver's Power Seat Motor Test
1. Remove the d r i v e r ' s seat (see page 20-194).
2. Remove t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch knobs a nd t h e recline cover f r om t h e seat.
â€¢ 4-door (see page 20-234) â€¢ 2-door (see page 20-226) 3. Disconnect t h e 12P connector (A) from t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch (B).
4. At the 12P connector of the driver's seat wire harness side, test the motor by applying battery power and ground to the terminals according to the table.
Front up-down motor
Rear up-down motor
5. If the motor does not run or fails to run smoothly, go to step 6.
6. Disconnect the 2P connector from each motor.
NOTE; â€¢ For the recline motor, remove the seat back panel.
- 4-door (see page 20-221) - 2-door (see page 20-213) â€¢ All connector views are wire side of female terminals.
7. Check for continuity between each motor 2P connector and the driver's seat wire harness 12P connector. If there is continuity, replace the appropriate motor: â€¢ Recline motor (see page 20-200) â€¢ Slide motor (see page 20-204) NOTE: The front and rear up-down motors are part of the up-down adjuster.
Rear Power Window Switch
1. Carefully remove the rear power window switch (A). 2. Disconnect the 14P connector (B) from the rear power window switch. 3. Remove the three screws and the rear power window switch (A). ...
Exploded View *: The components of the triple cone synchro assembly. Special Tools Required -ÑžDriver Handle, 40 mm I.D. 07746-0030100 - Bearing Driver Attachment, 30 mm 07746-0030300 NOTE: Ref ...
Balancer Shaft Inspection
1. Seat the balancer shaft by pushing it away from the oil pump sprocket end of the oil pump. 2. Zero the dial indicator against the end of the balancer shaft, then push the balancer shaft back a ...