Honda Accord: Driver's Power Seat Motor Test
1. Remove the d r i v e r ' s seat (see page 20-194).
2. Remove t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch knobs a nd t h e recline cover f r om t h e seat.
â€¢ 4-door (see page 20-234) â€¢ 2-door (see page 20-226) 3. Disconnect t h e 12P connector (A) from t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch (B).
4. At the 12P connector of the driver's seat wire harness side, test the motor by applying battery power and ground to the terminals according to the table.
Front up-down motor
Rear up-down motor
5. If the motor does not run or fails to run smoothly, go to step 6.
6. Disconnect the 2P connector from each motor.
NOTE; â€¢ For the recline motor, remove the seat back panel.
- 4-door (see page 20-221) - 2-door (see page 20-213) â€¢ All connector views are wire side of female terminals.
7. Check for continuity between each motor 2P connector and the driver's seat wire harness 12P connector. If there is continuity, replace the appropriate motor: â€¢ Recline motor (see page 20-200) â€¢ Slide motor (see page 20-204) NOTE: The front and rear up-down motors are part of the up-down adjuster.
Idler Gear Shaft Removal and
1. Remove the snap ring (A), the cotter retainer (B), and the 17 mm cotters (C). Do not distort the snap ring. 2. Remove the idler gear shaft/idler gear assembly (D) from the transmission housing ...
Playing the FM/AM Radio (Models without navigation system)
Playing the FM/AM Radio (Models without navigation system) ...
Cleaning the Seat Belts
If your seat belts get dirty, use a soft brush with a mixture of mild soap and warm water to clean them. Do not use bleach, dye, or cleaning solvents. Let the belts air dry before you use ...