Honda Accord: Driver's Power Seat Motor Test
1. Remove the d r i v e r ' s seat (see page 20-194).
2. Remove t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch knobs a nd t h e recline cover f r om t h e seat.
â€¢ 4-door (see page 20-234) â€¢ 2-door (see page 20-226) 3. Disconnect t h e 12P connector (A) from t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch (B).
4. At the 12P connector of the driver's seat wire harness side, test the motor by applying battery power and ground to the terminals according to the table.
Front up-down motor
Rear up-down motor
5. If the motor does not run or fails to run smoothly, go to step 6.
6. Disconnect the 2P connector from each motor.
NOTE; â€¢ For the recline motor, remove the seat back panel.
- 4-door (see page 20-221) - 2-door (see page 20-213) â€¢ All connector views are wire side of female terminals.
7. Check for continuity between each motor 2P connector and the driver's seat wire harness 12P connector. If there is continuity, replace the appropriate motor: â€¢ Recline motor (see page 20-200) â€¢ Slide motor (see page 20-204) NOTE: The front and rear up-down motors are part of the up-down adjuster.
Power Door Mirrors
You can adjust the door mirrors when the ignition switch is in ON . • Mirror position adjustment L/R selector switch: Select the left or right mirror. After adjusting the mirror, return the ...
Forward Collision Warning (FCW)*
Alerts you when it detects the possibility of your vehicle colliding with the vehicle in front of yours. If the system determines a collision is possible, it gives both visual and audible alert ...
Power Relay Test Special Tools Required Relay Puller 07AAC-000A1A0 Use this chart to identify the type of relay, then do the test listed for it. *1:'08-09 models *2: Carefully remove the relay ...