Honda Accord: Driver's Power Seat Motor Test
1. Remove the d r i v e r ' s seat (see page 20-194).
2. Remove t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch knobs a nd t h e recline cover f r om t h e seat.
â€¢ 4-door (see page 20-234) â€¢ 2-door (see page 20-226) 3. Disconnect t h e 12P connector (A) from t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch (B).
4. At the 12P connector of the driver's seat wire harness side, test the motor by applying battery power and ground to the terminals according to the table.
Front up-down motor
Rear up-down motor
5. If the motor does not run or fails to run smoothly, go to step 6.
6. Disconnect the 2P connector from each motor.
NOTE; â€¢ For the recline motor, remove the seat back panel.
- 4-door (see page 20-221) - 2-door (see page 20-213) â€¢ All connector views are wire side of female terminals.
7. Check for continuity between each motor 2P connector and the driver's seat wire harness 12P connector. If there is continuity, replace the appropriate motor: â€¢ Recline motor (see page 20-200) â€¢ Slide motor (see page 20-204) NOTE: The front and rear up-down motors are part of the up-down adjuster.
Gross AxleWeight Rating (GAWR):
The maximum allowable weight at the vehicle axles is: U.S. models LX: 2,337 lbs (1,060 kg) on the front axle 2,006 lbs (910 kg) on the rear axle EX and EX-L: 2,414 lbs (1,095 kg) on the fro ...
EX-L, EX-L PZEV models 1. Remove the cover (A), then disconnect BP connector (B). 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). 3. Measure the voltage between terminal No. 2 and body ground. â€¢ ...
Auto Door Locking/Unlocking
Your vehicle has customizable settings for the doors to automatically lock and unlock. There are default settings for each of these features. You can turn off or change the settings for thes ...