Honda Accord: Driver's Power Seat Motor Test
1. Remove the d r i v e r ' s seat (see page 20-194).
2. Remove t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch knobs a nd t h e recline cover f r om t h e seat.
â€¢ 4-door (see page 20-234) â€¢ 2-door (see page 20-226) 3. Disconnect t h e 12P connector (A) from t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch (B).
4. At the 12P connector of the driver's seat wire harness side, test the motor by applying battery power and ground to the terminals according to the table.
Front up-down motor
Rear up-down motor
5. If the motor does not run or fails to run smoothly, go to step 6.
6. Disconnect the 2P connector from each motor.
NOTE; â€¢ For the recline motor, remove the seat back panel.
- 4-door (see page 20-221) - 2-door (see page 20-213) â€¢ All connector views are wire side of female terminals.
7. Check for continuity between each motor 2P connector and the driver's seat wire harness 12P connector. If there is continuity, replace the appropriate motor: â€¢ Recline motor (see page 20-200) â€¢ Slide motor (see page 20-204) NOTE: The front and rear up-down motors are part of the up-down adjuster.
Selector Control Shaft Oil Seal
Special Tools Required -Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 â€¢Attachment 22 x 24 mm 07746-001A800 1. Remove the oil seal (A) from the end cover (B). 2. Install a new oil seal flush to the en ...
Lower Arm A Replacement
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the rear wheel. 3. Remove the parking brake cable mounting bolt (B). 4. Remove the lower arm A mounting bolts, then remove lower a ...
If equipped The moonroof can be tilted up in the back for ventilation, or it can be slid back into the roof. Use the switch on the front ceiling to operate the moonroof. You must turn the ...