Honda Accord: Driver's Power Seat Motor Test
1. Remove the d r i v e r ' s seat (see page 20-194).
2. Remove t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch knobs a nd t h e recline cover f r om t h e seat.
â€¢ 4-door (see page 20-234) â€¢ 2-door (see page 20-226) 3. Disconnect t h e 12P connector (A) from t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch (B).
4. At the 12P connector of the driver's seat wire harness side, test the motor by applying battery power and ground to the terminals according to the table.
Front up-down motor
Rear up-down motor
5. If the motor does not run or fails to run smoothly, go to step 6.
6. Disconnect the 2P connector from each motor.
NOTE; â€¢ For the recline motor, remove the seat back panel.
- 4-door (see page 20-221) - 2-door (see page 20-213) â€¢ All connector views are wire side of female terminals.
7. Check for continuity between each motor 2P connector and the driver's seat wire harness 12P connector. If there is continuity, replace the appropriate motor: â€¢ Recline motor (see page 20-200) â€¢ Slide motor (see page 20-204) NOTE: The front and rear up-down motors are part of the up-down adjuster.
1. Separate the lumbar support switch cover (A) from the switch (B). 2. Disconnect the 5P connector (C) from the switch. 3. Check for continuity between the terminals in each switch position a ...
Your Vehicle's Safety Features
The following checklist will help you take an active role in protecting yourself and your passengers. 1Your Vehicle's Safety Features Your vehicle is equipped with many features that work t ...
Special Tools Required - Universal Lifting Eyelet 07AAK-SNAA120 Engine Hanger Adapter VSB02C000015 Engine Support Hanger, A and Reds AAR-T-1256* Subframe Adapter VSB02C000016 Subframe Alignment P ...