Honda Accord: Driver's Power Seat Motor Test
1. Remove the d r i v e r ' s seat (see page 20-194).
2. Remove t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch knobs a nd t h e recline cover f r om t h e seat.
â€¢ 4-door (see page 20-234) â€¢ 2-door (see page 20-226) 3. Disconnect t h e 12P connector (A) from t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch (B).
4. At the 12P connector of the driver's seat wire harness side, test the motor by applying battery power and ground to the terminals according to the table.
Front up-down motor
Rear up-down motor
5. If the motor does not run or fails to run smoothly, go to step 6.
6. Disconnect the 2P connector from each motor.
NOTE; â€¢ For the recline motor, remove the seat back panel.
- 4-door (see page 20-221) - 2-door (see page 20-213) â€¢ All connector views are wire side of female terminals.
7. Check for continuity between each motor 2P connector and the driver's seat wire harness 12P connector. If there is continuity, replace the appropriate motor: â€¢ Recline motor (see page 20-200) â€¢ Slide motor (see page 20-204) NOTE: The front and rear up-down motors are part of the up-down adjuster.
Passenger's Air Mix Control Motor
1. Remove the glove box (see page 20-174). 2, Disconnect the 4P connector (A) from the power transistor (B), and the 7P connector (C) from the passenger's air mix control motor (D). Remove the s ...
Accessory Power Sockets
Your vehicle has two accessory power sockets; one is at the front of the center console and the other is in the console compartment. To use an accessory power socket, the ignition switch mu ...
Special Tools Required â€¢A/T Oil Pressure Gauge Set 07406-0020400 or 07406-0020401 â€¢A/T Pressure Hose, 2,210 mm 07MAJ-PY4011A â€¢A/T Pressure Adapter 07MAJ-PY40120 NOTE: -Disable the VSA ...