Honda Accord: Driver's Power Seat Motor Test
1. Remove the d r i v e r ' s seat (see page 20-194).
2. Remove t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch knobs a nd t h e recline cover f r om t h e seat.
â€¢ 4-door (see page 20-234) â€¢ 2-door (see page 20-226) 3. Disconnect t h e 12P connector (A) from t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch (B).
4. At the 12P connector of the driver's seat wire harness side, test the motor by applying battery power and ground to the terminals according to the table.
Front up-down motor
Rear up-down motor
5. If the motor does not run or fails to run smoothly, go to step 6.
6. Disconnect the 2P connector from each motor.
NOTE; â€¢ For the recline motor, remove the seat back panel.
- 4-door (see page 20-221) - 2-door (see page 20-213) â€¢ All connector views are wire side of female terminals.
7. Check for continuity between each motor 2P connector and the driver's seat wire harness 12P connector. If there is continuity, replace the appropriate motor: â€¢ Recline motor (see page 20-200) â€¢ Slide motor (see page 20-204) NOTE: The front and rear up-down motors are part of the up-down adjuster.
The navigation system is a highly-sophisticated, hybrid locating system that uses satellites and a map database to show you where you are and to help guide you to a desired destination. The na ...
Shift Lock Stop/Shift Lock Stop Cushion
Type A Shift Lever 1. Remove the shift lock solenoid (see page 14-254). 2. Remove the shift lock stop (A) and the stop cushion (B) as a set. 3. Apply silicone grease to the pin (C) of the shif ...
Front Brake Pad Inspection and Replacement
Special Tools Required Brake Caliper Piston Compressor 07AAE-SEPA101 Frequent inhalation of brake pad dust, regardless of material composition, could be hazardous to your health. - Avoid breath ...