Honda Accord: Driver's Power Seat Motor Test
1. Remove the d r i v e r ' s seat (see page 20-194).
2. Remove t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch knobs a nd t h e recline cover f r om t h e seat.
â€¢ 4-door (see page 20-234) â€¢ 2-door (see page 20-226) 3. Disconnect t h e 12P connector (A) from t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch (B).
4. At the 12P connector of the driver's seat wire harness side, test the motor by applying battery power and ground to the terminals according to the table.
Front up-down motor
Rear up-down motor
5. If the motor does not run or fails to run smoothly, go to step 6.
6. Disconnect the 2P connector from each motor.
NOTE; â€¢ For the recline motor, remove the seat back panel.
- 4-door (see page 20-221) - 2-door (see page 20-213) â€¢ All connector views are wire side of female terminals.
7. Check for continuity between each motor 2P connector and the driver's seat wire harness 12P connector. If there is continuity, replace the appropriate motor: â€¢ Recline motor (see page 20-200) â€¢ Slide motor (see page 20-204) NOTE: The front and rear up-down motors are part of the up-down adjuster.
Rocker Arm and Shaft inspection
1. Remove the rocker arm assembly (see page 6-81). 2. Disassemble the rocker arm assembly (see page 6-82). 3. Measure the diameter of the shaft at the first rocker location. 4. Zero the gau ...
Cylinder Head Cover Installation
1. Thoroughly clean the head cover gasket and the groove. 2. Install the head cover gasket (A) in the groove of the cylinder head cover (B). 3. Check that the mating surfaces are clean and dry ...
Use the audio/information screen to customize certain features. • How to customize With the ignition switch is in ON , press the SETTINGS button. Rotate to select Audio Settings, Phone Sett ...