Honda Accord: Driver's Power Seat Motor Test
1. Remove the d r i v e r ' s seat (see page 20-194).
2. Remove t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch knobs a nd t h e recline cover f r om t h e seat.
â€¢ 4-door (see page 20-234) â€¢ 2-door (see page 20-226) 3. Disconnect t h e 12P connector (A) from t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch (B).
4. At the 12P connector of the driver's seat wire harness side, test the motor by applying battery power and ground to the terminals according to the table.
Front up-down motor
Rear up-down motor
5. If the motor does not run or fails to run smoothly, go to step 6.
6. Disconnect the 2P connector from each motor.
NOTE; â€¢ For the recline motor, remove the seat back panel.
- 4-door (see page 20-221) - 2-door (see page 20-213) â€¢ All connector views are wire side of female terminals.
7. Check for continuity between each motor 2P connector and the driver's seat wire harness 12P connector. If there is continuity, replace the appropriate motor: â€¢ Recline motor (see page 20-200) â€¢ Slide motor (see page 20-204) NOTE: The front and rear up-down motors are part of the up-down adjuster.
Change Lever Assembly Disassembly/Reassembly
NOTE: Prior to reassembling, clean all the parts in solvent, dry them, and apply grease to contact surfaces as shown. Do not wash the rubber parts with solvent. ...
Your vehicle has a courtesy light in the ignition switch. This light comes on when you open the driver’s door. It fades out in about 30 seconds after the door is closed. ...
Resetting the Power Window Control
Resetting t h e power w i n d o w s are r e q u i r e d w h e n any of t h e f o l l o w i n g have occurred: â€¢ Power window regulator replacement, r e m o v a l / i n s t a l l a t i o n , or re ...