Honda Accord: Driver's Power Seat Motor Test
1. Remove the d r i v e r ' s seat (see page 20-194).
2. Remove t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch knobs a nd t h e recline cover f r om t h e seat.
â€¢ 4-door (see page 20-234) â€¢ 2-door (see page 20-226) 3. Disconnect t h e 12P connector (A) from t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch (B).
4. At the 12P connector of the driver's seat wire harness side, test the motor by applying battery power and ground to the terminals according to the table.
Front up-down motor
Rear up-down motor
5. If the motor does not run or fails to run smoothly, go to step 6.
6. Disconnect the 2P connector from each motor.
NOTE; â€¢ For the recline motor, remove the seat back panel.
- 4-door (see page 20-221) - 2-door (see page 20-213) â€¢ All connector views are wire side of female terminals.
7. Check for continuity between each motor 2P connector and the driver's seat wire harness 12P connector. If there is continuity, replace the appropriate motor: â€¢ Recline motor (see page 20-200) â€¢ Slide motor (see page 20-204) NOTE: The front and rear up-down motors are part of the up-down adjuster.
TPMS Control Unit Replacement
NOTE: Make sure the TPMS control unit mounting bracket is not bent or twisted as this may affect its communication with the tire pressure sensors. 1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0). 2. R ...
Fuel Pump/Fuel Gauge Sending Unit
1. Remove the fuel tank unit (see page 11 -320). 2. Remove the fuel level sensor (fuel gauge sending unit) (A) from the fuel tank unit (B). 3. Check these items before installing the fuel tank ...
1. Park with the driver’s side closest to the service station pump. 2. To open the fuel fill door, push down on the lever located to the left of the driver’s seat. Gasoline is highly flamm ...