Honda Accord: Driver's Power Seat Motor Test
1. Remove the d r i v e r ' s seat (see page 20-194).
2. Remove t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch knobs a nd t h e recline cover f r om t h e seat.
â€¢ 4-door (see page 20-234) â€¢ 2-door (see page 20-226) 3. Disconnect t h e 12P connector (A) from t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch (B).
4. At the 12P connector of the driver's seat wire harness side, test the motor by applying battery power and ground to the terminals according to the table.
Front up-down motor
Rear up-down motor
5. If the motor does not run or fails to run smoothly, go to step 6.
6. Disconnect the 2P connector from each motor.
NOTE; â€¢ For the recline motor, remove the seat back panel.
- 4-door (see page 20-221) - 2-door (see page 20-213) â€¢ All connector views are wire side of female terminals.
7. Check for continuity between each motor 2P connector and the driver's seat wire harness 12P connector. If there is continuity, replace the appropriate motor: â€¢ Recline motor (see page 20-200) â€¢ Slide motor (see page 20-204) NOTE: The front and rear up-down motors are part of the up-down adjuster.
Front Individual Map Light
With moonroof 1. Turn the map light switch OFF. 2. Carefully pry the lens ( A ) off with a small screwdriver. Individual Map Light: 8 W x 2 3 . Remove the screws, then remove the individual ma ...
VSA Modulator-Control Unit Inputs and Outputs for 36P Connector (Connector Disconnected Wire side of female terminals. System Outline This system i s composed of the VSA modulator-control u ...
Compass Zone Selection
In most areas, there is a variation between magnetic north and true north. Zone selection is required so the compass can compensate for this variation. To check and select the zone, do this: ...