Honda Accord: Driver's Power Seat Motor Test
1. Remove the d r i v e r ' s seat (see page 20-194).
2. Remove t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch knobs a nd t h e recline cover f r om t h e seat.
â€¢ 4-door (see page 20-234) â€¢ 2-door (see page 20-226) 3. Disconnect t h e 12P connector (A) from t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch (B).
4. At the 12P connector of the driver's seat wire harness side, test the motor by applying battery power and ground to the terminals according to the table.
Front up-down motor
Rear up-down motor
5. If the motor does not run or fails to run smoothly, go to step 6.
6. Disconnect the 2P connector from each motor.
NOTE; â€¢ For the recline motor, remove the seat back panel.
- 4-door (see page 20-221) - 2-door (see page 20-213) â€¢ All connector views are wire side of female terminals.
7. Check for continuity between each motor 2P connector and the driver's seat wire harness 12P connector. If there is continuity, replace the appropriate motor: â€¢ Recline motor (see page 20-200) â€¢ Slide motor (see page 20-204) NOTE: The front and rear up-down motors are part of the up-down adjuster.
• Fuel recommendation Use of a lower octane gasoline can cause a persistent, heavy metallic knocking noise that can lead to engine damage. • Top tier detergent gasoline Because the level of d ...
When you press the SCAN side of the SCAN/A. SEL bar repeatedly until you see D-SCAN in the center display, or push the interface selector to the right, the first track of the current disc pl ...
Daytime Running Lights
With the headlight switch off or in the position, the high beam headlights and the high beam indicator come on with reduced brightness when you turn the ignition switch to the ON (II) po ...