Honda Accord: Driver's Power Seat Motor Test
1. Remove the d r i v e r ' s seat (see page 20-194).
2. Remove t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch knobs a nd t h e recline cover f r om t h e seat.
â€¢ 4-door (see page 20-234) â€¢ 2-door (see page 20-226) 3. Disconnect t h e 12P connector (A) from t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch (B).
4. At the 12P connector of the driver's seat wire harness side, test the motor by applying battery power and ground to the terminals according to the table.
Front up-down motor
Rear up-down motor
5. If the motor does not run or fails to run smoothly, go to step 6.
6. Disconnect the 2P connector from each motor.
NOTE; â€¢ For the recline motor, remove the seat back panel.
- 4-door (see page 20-221) - 2-door (see page 20-213) â€¢ All connector views are wire side of female terminals.
7. Check for continuity between each motor 2P connector and the driver's seat wire harness 12P connector. If there is continuity, replace the appropriate motor: â€¢ Recline motor (see page 20-200) â€¢ Slide motor (see page 20-204) NOTE: The front and rear up-down motors are part of the up-down adjuster.
Fuel Pump Circuit Troubleshooting
If you suspect a problem with the fuel pump, check that the fuel pump actually runs; when it is on, you will hear some noise if you listen to the fuel fill port with the fuel fill cap removed. The ...
Moonroof Switch Test/Replacement
1. Remove the front Individual map lights (see page 22-258). 2. Disconnect the moonroof switch 12P connector (A) and map light 3P connector (B). 3. Remove the moonroof switch (C) from the map ...
1. Check the inboard boot (A) and the outboard boot (B) on the driveshaft (C) for cracks, damage, leaking grease, and loose boot bands (D). If any damage is found, replace the boot and the boot ban ...