Honda Accord: Driver's Power Seat Motor Test
1. Remove the d r i v e r ' s seat (see page 20-194).
2. Remove t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch knobs a nd t h e recline cover f r om t h e seat.
â€¢ 4-door (see page 20-234) â€¢ 2-door (see page 20-226) 3. Disconnect t h e 12P connector (A) from t h e p o w e r seat adjustment switch (B).
4. At the 12P connector of the driver's seat wire harness side, test the motor by applying battery power and ground to the terminals according to the table.
Front up-down motor
Rear up-down motor
5. If the motor does not run or fails to run smoothly, go to step 6.
6. Disconnect the 2P connector from each motor.
NOTE; â€¢ For the recline motor, remove the seat back panel.
- 4-door (see page 20-221) - 2-door (see page 20-213) â€¢ All connector views are wire side of female terminals.
7. Check for continuity between each motor 2P connector and the driver's seat wire harness 12P connector. If there is continuity, replace the appropriate motor: â€¢ Recline motor (see page 20-200) â€¢ Slide motor (see page 20-204) NOTE: The front and rear up-down motors are part of the up-down adjuster.
Inboard Joint Side
1. Wrap the splines with on the driveshaft vinyl tape (A) to prevent damaging the inboard boot. 2. Install the inboard boot onto the driveshaft, then remove the vinyl tape. Be careful not to dama ...
Oil Filter Base Replacement
1. Remove the oil filter (see page 8-12). 2. Remove the exhaust pipe bracket (A), then remove the oil filter base (B). 3. Clean the O-ring grooves and the mating surface with the oil filter ba ...
Power Mirror Switch
1. Remove the power window master switch. â€¢ 4-door (see page 22-305) â€¢ 2-door (see page 22-306) 2. Disconnect the 13P connector from the power mirror switch (A). 3. Check for continuity b ...