Honda Accord: Countershaft Reverse Selector Hub and 3rd Gear Removal
1. Install a commercially available bearing separator on 4th gear (A). Set the countershaft (B) on a press with a spacer (C) between the press and the countershaft, and remove the reverse selector hub (D).
NOTE: Some reverse selector hubs are not press-fitted, and can be removed without using the bearing separator and a press.
2. Remove the needle bearing, the set ring, the 35 x 47 x 7.8 mm collar, and the 31 mm cotters.
3. Set the countershaft (A) on the press with the spacer (B) between the press and the countershaft, and remove 3rd gear (C).
4. Remove the 37 x 41 x 54.3 mm collar, 5th gear, 1st gear, and 2nd gear.
1. Place a suitable container under the vehicle to catch any spilled fluid. 2. Drain the power steering fluid from the reservoir (see page 17-28). 3. Remove the drive belt (A) from the pump pu ...
Outside Air Temperature Sensor
1 Disconnect the 2P connector (A) from the outside air temperature sensor (B). 2. Lift the tab (C) to release the lock, then remove the outside air temperature sensor from the front bumper. 3 ...
Component Location Index ...