Honda Accord: Countershaft Reverse Selector Hub and 3rd Gear Removal
1. Install a commercially available bearing separator on 4th gear (A). Set the countershaft (B) on a press with a spacer (C) between the press and the countershaft, and remove the reverse selector hub (D).
NOTE: Some reverse selector hubs are not press-fitted, and can be removed without using the bearing separator and a press.
2. Remove the needle bearing, the set ring, the 35 x 47 x 7.8 mm collar, and the 31 mm cotters.
3. Set the countershaft (A) on the press with the spacer (B) between the press and the countershaft, and remove 3rd gear (C).
4. Remove the 37 x 41 x 54.3 mm collar, 5th gear, 1st gear, and 2nd gear.
1. Inspect the 4th and 5th clutch pistons and the clutch piston check valves (A). 2. If the clutch piston check valve is loose or damaged, replace the clutch piston. 3. Check the spring retain ...
Clutch Interlock Switch
M/T model 1, Disconnect the clutch interlock switch connector (A). 2. Loosen the locknut (B), then remove the clutch interlock switch (C). 3. Install the clutch interlock switch, and adjust th ...
When you press the SCAN side of the SCAN/A. SEL bar repeatedly until you see D-SCAN in the center display, or push the interface selector to the right, the first track of the current disc pl ...