Honda Accord: Countershaft Reverse Selector Hub and 3rd Gear Removal
1. Install a commercially available bearing separator on 4th gear (A). Set the countershaft (B) on a press with a spacer (C) between the press and the countershaft, and remove the reverse selector hub (D).
NOTE: Some reverse selector hubs are not press-fitted, and can be removed without using the bearing separator and a press.
2. Remove the needle bearing, the set ring, the 35 x 47 x 7.8 mm collar, and the 31 mm cotters.
3. Set the countershaft (A) on the press with the spacer (B) between the press and the countershaft, and remove 3rd gear (C).
4. Remove the 37 x 41 x 54.3 mm collar, 5th gear, 1st gear, and 2nd gear.
Rear Door Sash Inner Trim
4-door NOTE: Take care not to scratch the door. 1. Remove the door panel (see page 20-38). 2. Lower the glass fully. 3. Remove the door sash inner trim (A). -1. Pull back the outside edge ...
DTC Troubleshooting Index
* 1 : Brake system indicator turns ON when two or more wheels fail. *2: A/T * 1 : Brake system indicator turns ON when two or more wheels fail. *2: A/T * 1 : Brake system indicator turns ON ...
Carrying Items in the Passenger Compartment
Store or secure all items that could be thrown around and hurt someone during a crash. Do not put any items on top of the rear shelf. They can block your view and be thrown around the vehic ...