Honda Accord: Engine Block
- Special Tools
- Component Location Index
- Connecting Rod and Crankshaft End Play Inspection
- Crankshaft Main Bearing Replacement
- Connecting Rod Bearing Replacement
- Oil Pan Remowal
- Crankshaft and Piston Remowal
- Crankshaft Inspection
- Block and Piston inspection
- Cf Hinder Bore Honing
- Piston, Pin, and Confyssfeg EQC Replacement
- Piston Ring Replacement
- Piston Installation
- Connecting Rod Bolt Inspection
- Crankshaft Installation
- CKP Pulse Plate Replacement
- Oil Pan Installation
- Transmission End Crankshaft Oil Seal Installation - In Car.
- Sealing Bolt Installation
The vehicle is equipped with a Type Vll (GEN 5) immobilizer system that will disable the vehicle unless a programmed ignition key is used. This system consists of a transponder combined with a k ...
Component Location Index
4-door 2-door ...
1. Place the differential assembly on V-blocks (A), and install the intermediate shaft (B) and the left driveshaft (C). 2. Measure the backlash of both pinion gears (D) with a dial indicator (E) ...