Honda Accord: Oil Pan Remowal
1. If the engine is already out of the vehicle, go to step 19.
2. Remove the strut brace (if equipped) (see page 20-306).
3. Do the battery removal procedure (see page 22-92).
4. Remove the air cleaner assembly (see page 11-332).
5. Remove the harness clamps, then remove the battery base (see step 8 on page 5-3).
6. Remove the front engine mount stop (A), then remove the front engine mount bolt (B).
7. Loosen the rear engine mount mounting bolts (A),
8. Loosen the upper transmission mount bracket mounting bolts (A).
9. Raise the vehicle on the lift.
10. Remove the left front wheel.
11. Remove the splash shield (see step 25 on page 5-5).
12. Drain the engine oil (see page 8-11).
13. Separate the left side knuckle from the lower arm (see step 5 on page 18-21).
14. Remove the left side damper fork (see step 3 on page 18-21).
15. Remove the left side driveshaft (see page 16-4). Coat all precision-finished surface with new engine oil. Tie a plastic bag over the driveshaft end.
16. Remove the nuts securing the lower transmission mount (see step 49 on page 5-9).
17. A/T model: Remove the shift cable bracket.
- Vlehicles with JHM VINs (see step 46 on page 14-200).
- Vehicles with 1 HG VINs (see step 48 on page 14-200).
18. Use a transmission jack to lift the transmission 30-40 mm (1.2-1.6 in).
19. Remove the clutch/torque converter cover (A), and remove the two bolts securing the transmission.
20. Remove the bolts securing the oil pan.
21. Using a flat blade screwdriver, separate the oil pan from the engine block in the places shown.
22. Remove the oil pan.
Playing a USB Flash Drive
Your audio system reads and plays sound files on a USB flash drive in either MP3, WMA or AAC*1 format. Connect your USB flash drive to the USB port, then press the AUX button. • How to Selec ...
Auto Door Unlocking
The auto door unlocking feature has five possible settings: The auto door unlocking is deactivated all the time. On A/T vehicles, the driver’s door unlocks when you move the shift lever to ...
Throttle Body Cleaning
Do n o t i n s e r t : your fingers into the installed throve body when you turn the ignition switch to ON (II) or while the ignition switch is in ON (II). If you do, you will seriously injure your ...