Honda Accord: Moonroof
- Component Location Index
- Symptom Troubleshooting Index
- Glass Position Adjustment
- Glass Replacement
- Glass Weatherstrip Replacement
- Wind Deflector Replacement
- Drain Channel Replacement
- Sunshade Replacement
- Motor Replacement
- Frame and Drain Tube Replacement
- Drain Channel Slider and Cable Assembly Replacement
- Closing Force and Opening Drag Check
Cylinder Head Cover Installation
1. Thoroughly clean the head cover gasket and the groove. 2. Install the head cover gasket (A) in the groove of the cylinder head cover (B). 3. Check that the mating surfaces are clean and dry ...
Outside Air Temperature indicator
NOTE: To test the outside air temperature sensor (see page 21-185). Description The outside air temperature sensor is located behind the center of the front bumper. The gauge control module uses ...
Clean the wheels as you would the rest of the exterior. Wash them with the same solution, and rinse them thoroughly. Aluminum alloy wheels have a protective clear-coat that keeps the alumin ...