Honda Accord: Glass Weatherstrip Replacement
1 . Remove the moonroof glass (see page 20-91).
2. Place a piece of masking tape (A) on the middle of the front edge of the moonroof glass (B). Make sure that the tape is on the glass only, and is not touching the weatherstrip.
3. Place a mark (C) on the masking tape that aligns with the seam (D) of the weatherstrip.
4. Push down on the top of the old weatherstrip with your thumb until a small section separates from the moonroof glass. Once a section has started to separate, grip it and pull outward, working around the moonroof glass until the weatherstrip is completely removed (note the locations of the holes in the weatherstrip).
5. Align the seam (A) of the new weatherstrip (B) to the mark (C) on the masking tape (D). Make sure the holes are pointed in the same direction as noted in step 4.
6. Press the ridge of the new weatherstrip into the groove on the moonroof glass starting at the seam.
Work toward one corner; then go back to the middle and work toward the opposite corner. Be careful not to stretch the weatherstrip.
7. Continue pressing along one side, from corner to corner; then press along the opposite side, from corner to corner.
8. At the rear of the moonroof glass, continue pressing from one corner to the middle; then press from the opposite corner to the middle until the strip is completely installed.
9. Reinstall the moonroof glass (see page 20-91).
10. Check for proper fit of the new weatherstrip by opening and closing the moonroof.
Disc Changer Error Messages (Models with navigation system)
The chart on the right explains the error messages you may see in the center display while playing a disc. If you see an error message in the center display while playing a disc, press the ej ...
SRS Unit Replacement
Removal 1. Do t h e b a t t e r y t e r m i n a l d i s c o n n e c t i o n procedure (see page 22-91), t h e n w a i t at least 3 m i n u t e s before s t a r t i n g work. 2. Remove t h e d ...
The air conditioning (A/C) system removes heat from the passenger compartment by transferring heat from the ambient air to the evaporator. The A/C system refrigerant expands in the evaporator, and ...