Honda Accord: Rear Seat Armrest Replacement
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
- Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers.
1. Fold down the seat-back.
2. Remove the trunk pass-through lid (see page 20-247).
3. Release the hook strip (A), then turn over the seat-back cover as necessary.
4 Remove the clip (A) from the armrest pivot shaft (B).
5. Remove the armrest clip (B) from the slit in the collar A by pinching the clip.
6. Slide the armrest (A) toward the driver's side, and remove the pivot shaft (B) from the collar (C).
7. Remove the pivot shaft (A) from the collar (B), then remove the armrest (C).
8. Remove the collars (A) from the seat-back (B).
9. Install the armrest in the reverse order of removal, and prevent wrinkles when installing a seat-back cover, make sure the material is stretched evenly over the pad before securing the hook strips.
If you suspect there is a immobilizer system problem, check the status log. 1. Connect the HDS to the data link connector. 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). 3. On the HDS screen, at MAI ...
Fuel Pump Circuit Troubleshooting
If you suspect a problem with the fuel pump, check that the fuel pump actually runs; when it is on, you will hear some noise if you listen to the fuel fill port with the fuel fill cap removed. The ...
Low Fuel Indicator Test
1. Do the gauge self-diagnostic test (see page 22-332). - If the low fuel indicator flashes, go to step 2. - If the low fuel indicator does not flash, replace the gauge control module (see page ...