Honda Accord: Rear Seat Armrest Replacement
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
- Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers.
1. Fold down the seat-back.
2. Remove the trunk pass-through lid (see page 20-247).
3. Release the hook strip (A), then turn over the seat-back cover as necessary.
4 Remove the clip (A) from the armrest pivot shaft (B).
5. Remove the armrest clip (B) from the slit in the collar A by pinching the clip.
6. Slide the armrest (A) toward the driver's side, and remove the pivot shaft (B) from the collar (C).
7. Remove the pivot shaft (A) from the collar (B), then remove the armrest (C).
8. Remove the collars (A) from the seat-back (B).
9. Install the armrest in the reverse order of removal, and prevent wrinkles when installing a seat-back cover, make sure the material is stretched evenly over the pad before securing the hook strips.
This chapter describes the buttons, indicators, and gauges that are used while driving. ...
Inspecting and Changing Fuses
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK . Turn headlights and all accessories off. 2. Remove the fuse box cover. 3. Check the large fuse in the engine compartment. - If the fuse is blow ...
This shows how much fuel you have. It may show slightly more or less than the actual amount. The needle returns to the bottom after you turn off the ignition. Avoid driving with an extremely ...