Honda Accord: Wind Deflector Replacement
NOTE: When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Open the glass fully.
2. Remove the deflector links (A) from both sides.
3. Remove the wind deflector (A).
4. Pry up on the deflector arm bases (A) with a flat-tip screwdriver, and release the hooks (B), then remove the bases with deflector arm springs (C) from both sides.
5. Install the deflector in the reverse order of removal.
6. Reset the moonroof control unit (see page 22-371).
Stabilizer Bar Replacement
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the rear wheels. 3. Disconnect both stabilizer links from the stabilizer bar (see page 18-47). 4. Remove the flange bolts (A) and ...
A/C System Inspection
Before troubleshooting any problem with the air conditioning system, do the following: 1. With the ignition switch in LOCK (0), inspect the A/C components, the pressure lines and the hoses for sta ...