Honda Accord: Wind Deflector Replacement
NOTE: When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Open the glass fully.
2. Remove the deflector links (A) from both sides.
3. Remove the wind deflector (A).
4. Pry up on the deflector arm bases (A) with a flat-tip screwdriver, and release the hooks (B), then remove the bases with deflector arm springs (C) from both sides.
5. Install the deflector in the reverse order of removal.
6. Reset the moonroof control unit (see page 22-371).
Optional The cargo net can be used to help hold down items stored in the trunk. ...
Keeping the tires properly inflated provides the best combination of handling, tread life, and riding comfort. Underinflated tires wear unevenly, adversely affect handling and fuel economy, ...