Honda Accord: Wind Deflector Replacement
NOTE: When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Open the glass fully.
2. Remove the deflector links (A) from both sides.
3. Remove the wind deflector (A).
4. Pry up on the deflector arm bases (A) with a flat-tip screwdriver, and release the hooks (B), then remove the bases with deflector arm springs (C) from both sides.
5. Install the deflector in the reverse order of removal.
6. Reset the moonroof control unit (see page 22-371).
DTC B112S; Driver's Power Window Motor A Pulse Malfunction DTC B1126: Driver's Power Window Motor B Pulse Malfunction NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instruc ...
NOTE: Prior to reassembly, clean all the parts in solvent, dry them, and apply MTF to any contact surfaces. 1. Install the magnet (A) and the differential assembly (B). NOTE: Clean the magnet ...
Front Door Sash Outer Trim
NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the door. - 4-door is shown; 2-door is similar. 1. Remove the door outer molding (see page 20-36). 2. Pull up the door sash outer trim (A) to release the ho ...