Honda Accord: Wind Deflector Replacement
NOTE: When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Open the glass fully.
2. Remove the deflector links (A) from both sides.
3. Remove the wind deflector (A).
4. Pry up on the deflector arm bases (A) with a flat-tip screwdriver, and release the hooks (B), then remove the bases with deflector arm springs (C) from both sides.
5. Install the deflector in the reverse order of removal.
6. Reset the moonroof control unit (see page 22-371).
Playing an iPod (Models without navigation system)
Playing an iPod (Models without navigation system) ...
Front Seat Active Head Restraint
NOTE: If the vehicle has been in a collision, always inspect the active head restraint, even if they appear reusable, by doing the following procedure. 1. Driver's seat (manual height adjustable ...
Rear Bumper Finisher Cover
2-door NOTE: - Put on gloves to prevent damage. - Take care not to scratch the rear bumper or the body. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent dama ...