Honda Accord: Wind Deflector Replacement
NOTE: When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Open the glass fully.
2. Remove the deflector links (A) from both sides.
3. Remove the wind deflector (A).
4. Pry up on the deflector arm bases (A) with a flat-tip screwdriver, and release the hooks (B), then remove the bases with deflector arm springs (C) from both sides.
5. Install the deflector in the reverse order of removal.
6. Reset the moonroof control unit (see page 22-371).
If the engine oil life is less than 15%, you will see the Maintenance Minder messages appear on the information display* or the multi-information display* every time you turn the ignition swit ...
Brake and Clutch Fluid
Check the fluid level in the reservoirs monthly. There are up to two reservoirs, depending on the model. They are: Brake fluid reservoir (all models) Clutch fluid reservoir (manual transmiss ...
NOTE: Refer to the Exploded View in the Countershaft Reassembly, as needed, when removing components pressed onto the countershaft (see page 13-46). 1. Securely clamp the countershaft assembly In ...