Honda Accord: Wind Deflector Replacement
NOTE: When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Open the glass fully.
2. Remove the deflector links (A) from both sides.
3. Remove the wind deflector (A).
4. Pry up on the deflector arm bases (A) with a flat-tip screwdriver, and release the hooks (B), then remove the bases with deflector arm springs (C) from both sides.
5. Install the deflector in the reverse order of removal.
6. Reset the moonroof control unit (see page 22-371).
DRIVER'S UNDER-DASH FUSE/RELAY BOX CONNECTOR P (20P) BRAKE PEDAL POSITION SWITCH 4P CONNECTOR GAUGE CONTROL MODULE 32P CONNECTOR VSA OFF SWITCH BP CONNECTOR YAW RATE-LATERAL ACCELE ...
Opening and Closing the Hood
1. Park the vehicle, and set the parking brake. Pull the hood release handle located under the lower left corner of the dashboard. The hood will pop up slightly. 2. Reach in between the ho ...
Starting the Engine
1. Make sure the parking brake is applied. 2. Check that the shift lever is in , then depress the brake pedal. - Although it is possible to start the vehicle in , it is safer to st ...