Honda Accord: Drain Channel Replacement
1. Remove the moonroof glass (see page 20-91).
2. On both sides, slide the glass brackets (A) with the moonroof switch to the position where the moonroof normally tilts up and disconnect the drain channel rods (B).
3. Slide the drain channel (A) forward.
4. Pull up the rear edge of the drain channel (A) while pushing both clips (B), and release the channel from both hooks (C) of the drain channel slider by pulling it rearward.
5. Remove the drain channel.
6. Install the channel in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Push the clip areas into place securely.
- Check the glass position adjustment (see page 20-91).
7. Check for water leaks (see step 9 on page 20-57). Let the water run freely from a hose without a nozzle. Do not use a high-pressure spray.
Delay Orifice Mechanism Function The delay orifice mechanism improves clutch operation by delaying the slave cylinder release speed when the clutch pedal is suddenly released. The delay orifice m ...
To use the vanity mirror on the back of the sun visor, pull up the cover. The vanity mirror lights come on when you pull up the cover. ...
Valve Body and ATF Strainer Removal
1. Remove the ATF feed pipes (A) and the ATF joint pipes (B). 2. Remove the ATF strainer (C) (two bolts). 3. Remove the regulator valve body (D) (eight bolts). 4. Remove the stator shaft (E) and ...