Honda Accord: Drain Channel Replacement
1. Remove the moonroof glass (see page 20-91).
2. On both sides, slide the glass brackets (A) with the moonroof switch to the position where the moonroof normally tilts up and disconnect the drain channel rods (B).
3. Slide the drain channel (A) forward.
4. Pull up the rear edge of the drain channel (A) while pushing both clips (B), and release the channel from both hooks (C) of the drain channel slider by pulling it rearward.
5. Remove the drain channel.
6. Install the channel in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Push the clip areas into place securely.
- Check the glass position adjustment (see page 20-91).
7. Check for water leaks (see step 9 on page 20-57). Let the water run freely from a hose without a nozzle. Do not use a high-pressure spray.
How the SRS Indicator Works
The SRS indicator alerts you to a potential problem with your airbag system components. When you turn the ignition switch to the ON (II) position, this indicator comes on briefly then goes ...
Forced Starting of Display
Special Tools Required SCS Service Connector 07PAZ-0010100 1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0). 2. Connect the SCS service connector (A) to the navigation service connector (B) located behin ...
DTC B1280: Turn Signal Switch Circuit Malfunction NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instructions in B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). 1. ...