Honda Accord: Drain Channel Replacement
1. Remove the moonroof glass (see page 20-91).
2. On both sides, slide the glass brackets (A) with the moonroof switch to the position where the moonroof normally tilts up and disconnect the drain channel rods (B).
3. Slide the drain channel (A) forward.
4. Pull up the rear edge of the drain channel (A) while pushing both clips (B), and release the channel from both hooks (C) of the drain channel slider by pulling it rearward.
5. Remove the drain channel.
6. Install the channel in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Push the clip areas into place securely.
- Check the glass position adjustment (see page 20-91).
7. Check for water leaks (see step 9 on page 20-57). Let the water run freely from a hose without a nozzle. Do not use a high-pressure spray.
Pull up the lid to open each pocket. ...
Reverse Idler Gear Removal and
Removal 1. Remove the bolt (A) securing the reverse idler gear shaft holder (B). 2. Install a 5 x 0.8 mm bolt (C) in the reverse idler gear shaft (D), and pull it to remove the reverse idler gea ...
Cf Under Head Cover Mmmmm
1. Remove the strut brace (if equipped) (see page 20-306). 2. Remove the engine cover. 3. Remove the four ignition coils (see page 4-20). 4. Remove the dipstick (A), and the power steering ( ...