Honda Accord: Drain Channel Replacement
1. Remove the moonroof glass (see page 20-91).
2. On both sides, slide the glass brackets (A) with the moonroof switch to the position where the moonroof normally tilts up and disconnect the drain channel rods (B).
3. Slide the drain channel (A) forward.
4. Pull up the rear edge of the drain channel (A) while pushing both clips (B), and release the channel from both hooks (C) of the drain channel slider by pulling it rearward.
5. Remove the drain channel.
6. Install the channel in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Push the clip areas into place securely.
- Check the glass position adjustment (see page 20-91).
7. Check for water leaks (see step 9 on page 20-57). Let the water run freely from a hose without a nozzle. Do not use a high-pressure spray.
Wiper Motor Test
4-door 1. Remove the driver's side wiper arm (see page 22-321). 2. Remove the left side cowl cover (see page 22-321). 3. Disconnect 5P connector (A) from the windshield wiper motor (B). 4. ...
(available on some phones) On models with navigation system If you select Cellular Phone from the Information screen menu, you will see five HFL options. For a list of cell phones that are co ...
Connecting Rod Bearing Replacement
Connecting Rod Bearing Clearance Inspection 1. Remove the oil pump (see page 8-17). 2. Remove the baffle plate (see step 8 on page 7-14). 3. Remove the connecting rod cap and the bearing half. ...