Honda Accord: Drain Channel Replacement
1. Remove the moonroof glass (see page 20-91).
2. On both sides, slide the glass brackets (A) with the moonroof switch to the position where the moonroof normally tilts up and disconnect the drain channel rods (B).
3. Slide the drain channel (A) forward.
4. Pull up the rear edge of the drain channel (A) while pushing both clips (B), and release the channel from both hooks (C) of the drain channel slider by pulling it rearward.
5. Remove the drain channel.
6. Install the channel in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Push the clip areas into place securely.
- Check the glass position adjustment (see page 20-91).
7. Check for water leaks (see step 9 on page 20-57). Let the water run freely from a hose without a nozzle. Do not use a high-pressure spray.
Wind Deflector Replacement
NOTE: When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. 1. Open the glass fully. 2. Remove the deflector links (A) from both sides. 3. Remove the wind ...
Air Mix Control Motor Replacement
1. Remove the driver's dashboard undercover (see page 20-170). 2. Disconnect the 7P connector (A) from the air mix control motor (B). Remove the self-tapping screws and the air mix control motor ...
Optional The cargo net can be used to help hold down items stored in the trunk. ...