Honda Accord: Sunshade Replacement
1. Remove the drain channel (see page 20-94).
2. Slide the sunshade (A) until you can see both sunshade slider spacers (B).
3. Remove the screws, then remove both sunshade slider spacers.
4. While lifting the front area of the sunshade (A), move the sunshade forward until you can see both sunshade rear hooks (B). Do not damage the sunshade or the hooks.
5. Remove the screws, then remove both hooks.
6. Remove the sunshade (A).
7. Remove both front sunshade base sliders (A) and both rear sunshade base sliders (B).
8. Install the sunshade in the reverse order of removal, and check the glass position adjustment (see page 20-91).
9. Check for water leaks (see step 9 on page 20-57). Let the water run freely from a hose without a nozzle. Do not use a high-pressure spray.
To Choose a Track
You can also choose a track directly from a track list. Press ENTER on the interface selector, and the track list screen will be shown. If there are no track names, track numbers are displ ...
MIL Circuit Troubleshooting
1. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). 2. Do the gauge self-diagnostic function (see page 22-332). Does the MIL indicator flash? YES-Go to step 3. NO-Substitute a known-good gauge control ...
B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode
1 and Test Mode 2 (without the
Special Tools Required MFCS (MCIC) Service Connector 07WAZ-00101 OA Test Mode 1 Check the ECM/PCM for DTCs and troubleshoot ECM/PCM (see p a g e 11-3) or F-CAN loss o f communication errors first ...