Honda Accord: Sunshade Replacement
1. Remove the drain channel (see page 20-94).
2. Slide the sunshade (A) until you can see both sunshade slider spacers (B).
3. Remove the screws, then remove both sunshade slider spacers.
4. While lifting the front area of the sunshade (A), move the sunshade forward until you can see both sunshade rear hooks (B). Do not damage the sunshade or the hooks.
5. Remove the screws, then remove both hooks.
6. Remove the sunshade (A).
7. Remove both front sunshade base sliders (A) and both rear sunshade base sliders (B).
8. Install the sunshade in the reverse order of removal, and check the glass position adjustment (see page 20-91).
9. Check for water leaks (see step 9 on page 20-57). Let the water run freely from a hose without a nozzle. Do not use a high-pressure spray.
Front Airbags (SRS)
The front SRS airbags inflate in a moderate-to-severe frontal collision to help protect the head and chest of the driver and/or front passenger. SRS (Supplemental Restraint System) indicates that ...
Wind Deflector Replacement
NOTE: When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. 1. Open the glass fully. 2. Remove the deflector links (A) from both sides. 3. Remove the wind ...
Component Location Index
'10 model With navigation Without navigation ...