Honda Accord: Sunshade Replacement
1. Remove the drain channel (see page 20-94).
2. Slide the sunshade (A) until you can see both sunshade slider spacers (B).
3. Remove the screws, then remove both sunshade slider spacers.
4. While lifting the front area of the sunshade (A), move the sunshade forward until you can see both sunshade rear hooks (B). Do not damage the sunshade or the hooks.
5. Remove the screws, then remove both hooks.
6. Remove the sunshade (A).
7. Remove both front sunshade base sliders (A) and both rear sunshade base sliders (B).
8. Install the sunshade in the reverse order of removal, and check the glass position adjustment (see page 20-91).
9. Check for water leaks (see step 9 on page 20-57). Let the water run freely from a hose without a nozzle. Do not use a high-pressure spray.
Fuel Fill Door Adjustment
1. Slightly loosen the hinge mounting bolts (A). 2 . Adjust the fuel fill door (B) in or out until it is flush with the body, and up or down as necessary to equalize the gaps. 3. Tighten the h ...
Clutch Pedal Position Switch
M/T model 1. Disconnect the clutch pedal position switch 3P connector (A). 2. Remove the clutch pedal position switch (B). 3. Check for continuity between the terminals according to the table ...
Valve Stem-to-Guide Clearance
1. Remove the valves (see page 6-86). 2. Subtract the O.D. of the valve stem, measured with a micrometer, from the I.D. of the valve guide, measured with an inside micrometer or a ball gauge. ...