Honda Accord: Motor Replacement
NOTE: Put on gloves to protect your hands.
1. Remove the headliner (see page 20-140).
2. Disconnect the connector (A), and remove the screws, then remove the motor (B).
3. Install the motor in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure the motor connector is plugged in properly.
- Reset the moonroof control unit (see page 22-371).
- Check the motor operation.
EVAP Canister Replacement
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift. 2. Remove the wheel sensor harness clamps (A) 3. Support the rear subframe with a transmission jack and a wooden block as shown. 4. Remove the rear subframe m ...
Fuel Fill Pipe Removal/Installation
1. Drain the fuel tank (see page 11-309). 2. Remove the fuel fill cap. 3. Remove the left rear wheel. 4. Remove the fuel fill pipe cover (A). 5. Disconnect the quick-connect fittings (A) ( ...
Compass operation can be affected by driving near power lines or stations, across bridges, through tunnels, over railroad crossings, past large vehicles, or driving near large objects that c ...