Honda Accord: Motor Replacement
NOTE: Put on gloves to protect your hands.
1. Remove the headliner (see page 20-140).
2. Disconnect the connector (A), and remove the screws, then remove the motor (B).
3. Install the motor in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure the motor connector is plugged in properly.
- Reset the moonroof control unit (see page 22-371).
- Check the motor operation.
Clutch Interlock Switch
M/T model 1, Disconnect the clutch interlock switch connector (A). 2. Loosen the locknut (B), then remove the clutch interlock switch (C). 3. Install the clutch interlock switch, and adjust th ...
Frame Brace Replacement
Strut Brace Replacement 1. Remove the cowl cover (see page 20-278). 2. Disconnect the brake booster vacuum hose (A) from the strut brace (B). 3. Remove the nuts from the top of the damper, and ...
Brake Fluid Level Switch Test
NOTE: If both the ABSA/SA indicator and the brake system indicator come on at the same time, check the VSA system for DTCs first (see page 19-48). 1. Disconnect the brake fluid level switch conne ...