Honda Accord: Motor Replacement
NOTE: Put on gloves to protect your hands.
1. Remove the headliner (see page 20-140).
2. Disconnect the connector (A), and remove the screws, then remove the motor (B).
3. Install the motor in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure the motor connector is plugged in properly.
- Reset the moonroof control unit (see page 22-371).
- Check the motor operation.
Damper/Spring Disassembly, Inspection, and
Exploded View NOTE: When compressing the damper spring, use a commercially available strut spring compressor (Branick MST-580A or Model 7200, or equivalent) according to the manufacturer's ins ...
Front Inner Fender Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. 1. Remove the f ...
Sound Quality Diagnosis
Special Tools Required Diagnostic CD 07AAZ-SDBA100 Use the following tests to check sound quality. NOTE: Before beginning the following tests, write down the customer's bass, treble, fader and b ...