Honda Accord: Motor Replacement
NOTE: Put on gloves to protect your hands.
1. Remove the headliner (see page 20-140).
2. Disconnect the connector (A), and remove the screws, then remove the motor (B).
3. Install the motor in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure the motor connector is plugged in properly.
- Reset the moonroof control unit (see page 22-371).
- Check the motor operation.
Brake Pedal Replacement
1. Disconnect the brake pedal position switch connector ( A ) . 2. Remove the lock pin (B) and the clevis pin (C). 3. Remove the brake pedal support member (D). 4. Remove the brake pedal bra ...
SRS indicator does not come on NOTE: 2-door: Before replacing t h e SRS u n i t , check the SRS u n i t software v e r s i o n w i t h t h e HDS. I f t h e software v e r s i o n is not t h e lates ...
Rocker Arm Assembly Removal
1 Remove the cam chain (see page 6-62). 2. Loosen the rocker arm adjusting screws (A). 3. Remove the camshaft holder bolts. To prevent damaging the camshafts, loosen the bolts, in sequence, tw ...