Honda Accord: Key Interlock Solenoid Test
NOTE: SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations for 4-door (see page 24-21),for 2-door (see page 24-23), and the precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repairs or servicing.
1. Remove the steering column cover (see page 20-181).
2. Disconnect the steering lock assembly 6P connector.
3. Insert the ignition key in the key cylinder, then turn the ignition key to ACCESSORY (I).
4. Connect battery power to steering lock assembly 6P connector terminal No. 4, and ground terminal No. 3. Check that the ignition key cannot be turned to LOCK (0). Disconnect battery power, and check that the key can be turned to the LOCK (0) position and removed from the cylinder.
STEERING LOCK ASSEMBLY 6P CONNECTOR
Terminal side of male terminals
5. If the key interlock solenoid works improperly, replace the ignition key cylinder/steering lock assembly (see page 17-16).
DTC P0010: VTC Oil Control Solenoid Valve Malfunction NOTE: Before you troubleshoot record all freeze data and any on-board snapshot and review the general troubleshooting Information (see page 11 ...
Cf Under Head Cover Mmmmm
1. Remove the strut brace (if equipped) (see page 20-306). 2. Remove the engine cover. 3. Remove the four ignition coils (see page 4-20). 4. Remove the dipstick (A), and the power steering ( ...
Vehicle Identification Number
Manufacturer, Make, and Type of Vehicle 1HG: Honda of America Mfg., inc. Honda passenger vehicle . JHM: Honda Motor Co., Ltd. Honda passenger vehicle Line, Body, and Engine Type CP2: Accor ...