Honda Accord: Navigation System
- Component Location Index
- General Troubleshooting Information
- DTC Troubleshooting Index
- Symptom Troubleshooting Index
- System Description
- Circuit Diagram
- System Diagnostic Mode
- DTC Troubleshooting
- Symptom Troubleshooting
- Forced Starting of Display
- DVD-ROM Replacement
- Navigation Unit Removal/Installation
- Navigation Display Unit Removal/Installation
- Interface Dial Removal/Installation
- Front HFL-Navigation-ANC Microphone Removal/Installation
- GPS Antenna Removal/Installation
- Voice Control Switch Test
- Voice Control Switch Replacement
NOTE; вЂў With climate control: Before testing, troubleshoot the B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). вЂў Before testing, check the No. 4 (40 A) fuse in the under-hood fu ...
Air Mix Control Motor Test
NOTE: Before testing the motor, check for HVAC DTCs (see page 21-9). 1. Disconnect the 7P connector from the air mix control motor. Incorrectly applying power and ground to the air mix contro ...
Drive Plate Removal and Installation
1. Remove the transmission assembly (see page 14-194). 2. Remove the drive plate (A) and the washer (B) from the engine. 3. Install the drive plate and the washer on the engine, and tighten t ...