Honda Accord: DVD-ROM Replacement
NOTE: вЂў Check any official Honda service website for more service information about the navigation system and software updates.
вЂў Do not replace the DVD to give a customer a preview of an update DVD.
1. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
2. Push the open button (A) of the navigation unit located on the left side of the trunk.
3. Press the EJECT button (B).
4. Remove the DVD
5. Insert the new DVD with the label facing up.
6. Close the front cover. Do not turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0); watch the navigation screen until the data is downloaded to the navigation unit.
7. Do the Map Matching (see page 23-133).
NOTE: After servicing, the front cover and PC card slot door must be closed. If you start up the navigation system with the front cover or PC card slot door open, the display will indicate an error message.
To use the vanity mirror on the back of the sun visor, pull up the cover. The vanity mirror lights come on when you pull up the cover. ...
The security system helps to protect your vehicle and valuables from theft. The horn sounds and a combination of headlights, parking lights, side marker lights and taillights flashes if someo ...
Defaulting All the Settings
Reset all the menu and customized settings as the factory defaults. 1. Press the SETTINGS button. 1. Press and hold the DISP button. 2. Rotate to select System Settings, then press . ...