Honda Accord: DVD-ROM Replacement
NOTE: вЂў Check any official Honda service website for more service information about the navigation system and software updates.
вЂў Do not replace the DVD to give a customer a preview of an update DVD.
1. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
2. Push the open button (A) of the navigation unit located on the left side of the trunk.
3. Press the EJECT button (B).
4. Remove the DVD
5. Insert the new DVD with the label facing up.
6. Close the front cover. Do not turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0); watch the navigation screen until the data is downloaded to the navigation unit.
7. Do the Map Matching (see page 23-133).
NOTE: After servicing, the front cover and PC card slot door must be closed. If you start up the navigation system with the front cover or PC card slot door open, the display will indicate an error message.
Forced Starting of DisplaySpecial Tools Required SCS Service Connector 07PAZ-0010100 1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0). 2. Connect the SCS service connector (A) to the navigation service connector (B) located behin ...
Navigation Unit Removal/InstallationNOTE: вЂў Before you replace the navigation unit, back-up the customer data using system diagnostic mode Save Users Memory under the Functional Set up (see page 23-186). вЂў Ifthe navigat ...
Driver and Passenger Safety
This section gives you important information about how to protect yourself and your passengers. It shows you how to use seat belts. It explains how your airbags work. And it tells you how to ...
To Play a USB Flash Memory Device
This audio system can select and play the audio files on a USB flash memory device with the same controls used for the disc player. To play a USB flash memory device, connect it to the USB a ...
Tires marked ‘‘M + S’’ or ‘‘All Season’’ on the sidewall have an allweather tread design suitable for most winter driving conditions. For the best performance in snowy or icy ...